Current Events > General Discussion

Definitely grounds for an appeal

<< < (2/2)

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote from: Eupher on May 04, 2021, 11:41:46 AM ---It's just a kangaroo court, run by 3rd world zealots.

Chauvin was screwed from the get-go, and they're gonna make sure his compadres pay the penalty too later this summer. And let's not forget the Minneapolis Police Department! Gotta investigate them too, according to AG Garland (god, what a dufus turd).

--- End quote ---

garland's appointment to AG is a mere consolation prize for not being selected for the scotus.

convince me I'm wrong

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on May 04, 2021, 11:51:53 AM ---garland's appointment to AG is a mere consolation prize for not being selected for the scotus.

convince me I'm wrong

--- End quote ---

You misspelled "revenge."

Eupher:

--- Quote from: SSG Snuggle Bunny on May 04, 2021, 12:02:00 PM ---You misspelled "revenge."

--- End quote ---

Zackly.

I can't imagine a bigger turd working in public office than Garland. Well, maybe Bill Barr. Barr outweighs Garland by a good 150 lbs. or more.

As President Asterisk isn't really calling the shots (his sycophants and rabid leftist administration is doing that), we can blame him and should. But that doesn't mean he actually understands the term "revenge" any more than he knows what day of the week it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version