Author Topic: Arkansas is Latest State to Lift Mask Mandate  (Read 707 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Arkansas is Latest State to Lift Mask Mandate
« on: March 30, 2021, 06:56:18 PM »
Governor Asa Hutchinson has finally stopped drinking the Kool-Aid and formally dropped the ridiculous, dumbass mask mandate.

Of course the usual caveats -- "Respect the decisions of businesses and venues that ask people to wear them....blah, blah, blah."

Effective tomorrow, whether or not there's a sign posted, I will walk into a business that I intend to spend money at and if I get any shit from any of them, they just lost me as a customer. PERIOD.

I've been vaccinated. PERIOD.

Stop the Covid bullshit and get on with life.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-03-30/arkansas-is-latest-state-to-lift-mask-mandate-despite-officials-warnings

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Arkansas is Latest State to Lift Mask Mandate
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 07:57:36 PM »
DUmmie's response:   :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:27:23 PM »
I urge (and it's probably already happening) people to gather for NO MASK grocery shopping safari's, where everyone goes in as a group.  -Shops as a group, checks-out as a group. 

Grocery-stores are probably the only places it'll work, but they're the most essential of all 'big' stores anyways.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 06:20:57 AM »
Biden's guy for the WuFlu is warning about a 4th wave in states that open up too soon.

4th wave? I never even knew we had had a 2nd or 3rd wave.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 08:35:10 AM »
Well, Texas has been open for 21 days now and our hospitalizations have dropped.  So much for the End Of Texas crowd saying we would all die in 2 weeks.

The thing most of these people don't realize is most of the country never followed the mandates anyway.  Especially not around here.  Whatever was going to happen, has.

I'm ready for the rest of the country to wake up to that realization.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 09:03:02 AM »
Well, Texas has been open for 21 days now and our hospitalizations have dropped.  So much for the End Of Texas crowd saying we would all die in 2 weeks.

The thing most of these people don't realize is most of the country never followed the mandates anyway.  Especially not around here.  Whatever was going to happen, has.

KC

I'm sure someone will twist the numbers so the Kung-flu positive illegals getting dumped on us give the impression of a surge.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 09:56:07 AM »

KC

I know of 3 people where I work that contracted the WuFlu, they were all people working in various office areas.

None of the guys out in the shop have gotten sick and we're the ones that meet with customers, travel to other job sites and generally work in close contact with each other.

Blue states seem to be seeing increases in cases but maybe that is because they can control the numbers and the messaging.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 01:48:34 PM »
I know of 3 people where I work that contracted the WuFlu, they were all people working in various office areas.

None of the guys out in the shop have gotten sick and we're the ones that meet with customers, travel to other job sites and generally work in close contact with each other.

Blue states seem to be seeing increases in cases but maybe that is because they can control the numbers and the messaging.

It's either that, OR the wearing of the masks and staying home simply delayed the inevitable and now it's really starting to rear up.  Who knows.  I just know I've not let it stop me living just like I always did.  If I wanted to go in a store I went in, and if they asked me to leave, I left.  There was another store down the road that was happy to take my money.

I was pretty sick in December, could have been the kungflu, may not have been.  I don't know I didn't go get tested.  I did the same thing I always do when I get sick, I stayed home and drank lots of Jack D ... uh liquids.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen