Author Topic: Was The Election Stolen  (Read 860 times)

Offline MAGA2024

• Probationary (Probie)
Was The Election Stolen
« on: March 28, 2021, 11:00:29 AM »
I am sure you guys hashed through this question a lot a few months ago so I apologize for covering old ground with you guys, but I am curious where most of you guys stand on this. As a person who is convinced the election was stolen, this is the most monumental and frightening event in American history. If Kennedy was killed by a group of government operatives then I suppose this election would be the second most monumental and frightening event in American history. But I don't know about Kennedy so I am saying that THIS is the most monumental and frightening event in American history.

Sarah Westall video: This Video Proves that Donald Trump Won the 2020 Presidential Election
https://rumble.com/vb2hw3-this-video-proves-that-donald-trump-won-the-2020-presidential-election.html

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:27:10 AM by MAGA2024 »

Offline 3rd-try

Re: Was The Election Stolen
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 11:07:31 AM »
I agree 100%  With all the crap going on nothing even rates a mention when compared with election integrity. Without it we  got nothing.

Offline MAGA2024

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 02:04:02 PM »
During 2016 election I was fascinated to Brad Parscale. I'm sure you all know who Brad Parscale is.  In 2016 he was explaining how he used various sources and especially social media to pinpoint districts in swing states down to such minute focus that he could target customized ads to one single person. That's right. You could say that Karl Rove was the father of this sort of thing but Rove did not have nearly the fine-tuned data that Brad Parscale had available to him.  Facebook wasn't even invented until 2004 and Karl Rove used his data mining four years before that. Brad Parscale had vast more amounts of data available to him. Brad Parscale talked talked about how he could go into a swing state, and then into a swing district of that state, and then into swing neighborhoods of the district, and literally pinpoint individuals to target with custom ads customized based on their Facebook interests, so that by merely swinging a few votes he could swing an entire state. He may well be the reason Trump won.

Why am I mentioning all this?  Simple.  If that data is available to election campaigns, then it is also available to crooked criminal Leftists who want to do bad things.  Brad Parscale used the data in order to know where to target advertising.  I put it to you that Leftist operatives used the same data mining techniques in order to find out where to rig election machines in order to give Biden the win. It is that simple. This does not require any massive conspiracy at all. All it requires is a few people to go into a few locations do a few simple things to the voting machines

And what did we see? We saw several voting places where the windows were boarded up and then all of a sudden the votes switched to Biden. We saw one voting place that was shut down due to an alleged flood and then it turned out the flood never existed, but during the shutdown somehow Biden took the lead in that polling place.

I am telling you people that this election was stolen and we are living under an illegal criminal regime, and that conservatives and all patriotic Americans are therefore justified to use any means, even violent means, to get rid of Democrats.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 09:03:59 AM »
To be frank, I don't know, and I don't think we will ever know for sure.  Were there shenanigans?  Definitely, because there always are.  Were there enough to genuinely swing the election?  Not sure.  Should the court cases gotten better examination?  Absolutely.  Would a combination of removing questionable votes (discovered mail-in ballots, absentee ballots from vacant lots, ect) plus not counting votes that various judges and un-elected election officials decided to count even though it went against their state voting laws have given us a second Trump term?  My money says most likely yes.  But with a Biden win and Democrats with sufficient federal power, we are not likely to get the full answers this side of eternity.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 01:14:31 PM »
Is Lassie a dog ?

Does a Bear go in the woods ?

Is Chris Wallace a liberal ?

Does Romney hate Trump ?

Does Biden lie ?

Does Jack Dorsey lie ?

Did Cuomo kill seniors.....................................
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:19:04 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2021, 11:56:27 PM »
There is no way a basement-dwelling failure like Biden beat Trump without fraud. My God, the man couldn't draw a crowd of more than a dozen people. Evidence aside, my gut tells me that Biden didn't really win.
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 06:04:45 AM »
There is no way a basement-dwelling failure like Biden beat Trump without fraud. My God, the man couldn't draw a crowd of more than a dozen people. Evidence aside, my gut tells me that Biden didn't really win.

Agree completely. The fraud needn't have been massive, just enough to tip a state. Trump "lost" Michigan by something like 115K votes. Wisconsin, about 20K. Fraud occurred in Dem-run blue cities (Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee) just enough to tip the scales.

As much as we bad-mouth statistics, statistically, there is no way in hell that xiden could garner votes overnight to the extent that he "did" without some "help" along the way. Ballot harvesting, absentee voting fraud (my sister never asked for, but received anyway, a ballot in Arizona), and let's not forget the Dominion voting machines that reportedly were not supposed to be linked to the internet, but were.

There is no doubt in my mind that this election was stolen. The Dems knew they were going to steal it, which is why they relegated Grandpa Gropey to his basement during the campaign. He didn't have to come out and hit the streets because they were gonna steal it anyway.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 10:08:02 AM »
I have been a poll watcher in Pennsylvania years ago and was ALWAYS permitted to be no more than three feet from the votes being counted. In Philadelphia in 2020, poll watchers needed binoculars to observe the votes being counted.

YES IT'S FRAUD in Philadelphia.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/11/05/election-watchers-philadelphia-vote-count/

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 10:19:37 AM »
Dems cheated...

And now they're stuck.  Really stuck.  The entire world is laughing at them.

I agree that the Democratic Party has become a cult.  Watch them struggle.  And struggle.  And struggle.  With everything. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 03:19:34 PM »
Remember Antrim County, Michigan? Scene of one of many election "irregularities?"

Lots of stonewalling and lying by Michigan's Secretary of State Benson (D - of course  :whatever: ). Here's an attorney who isn't taking "no" for an answer.

https://republicanpartynews.org/election-bombshell-attorney-deperno-reveals-antrim-county-voting-machines-were-remotely-logged-into-after-election/

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.