Author Topic: Biden Blames Trump Over Vaccines During Visit to Pfizer Plant  (Read 902 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden Blames Trump Over Vaccines During Visit to Pfizer Plant
« on: February 19, 2021, 04:28:04 PM »
President Joe Biden on Friday slammed Donald Trump for failing to secure enough Covid-19 shots as he toured a Michigan facility where Pfizer Inc. is manufacturing its vaccine.

“My predecessor -- as my mother would say, God love him -- failed to order enough vaccines,” Biden said Friday, repeating criticism he’s made of Trump. “Failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots. Failed to set up vaccine centers.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-19/biden-to-visit-pfizer-vaccine-plant-as-u-s-shots-accelerate

****ing senile old ****. 

It was the democrat party who said President Trump was dreaming when he said there would be a vaccine available by the end of 2020.  He proved them wrong but they still piss and moan.

It is the state's responsibility to set up vaccine centers. They had all last year to formulate a plan but didn't.  There have been numerous stories of states (california in particular) who had vaccine but not an infrastructure or plan to administer them.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Biden Blames Trump Over Vaccines During Visit to Pfizer Plant
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 05:02:16 PM »
If a Democrat were President in 2020 when the Chinese Wuhan Red Death inflicted our country, developing, creating, and distributing a vaccine would have been stifled through 5-7 years of bureaucratic red tape.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 05:34:36 PM »
If a Democrat were President in 2020 when the Chinese Wuhan Red Death inflicted our country, developing, creating, and distributing a vaccine would have been stifled through 5-7 years of bureaucratic red tape.

No. It would have been a minor inconvenience just like Ebola was when Obumbles was in office.

Offline Dark Powers

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 05:57:37 PM »
Biden is just playing politics.

Impeachment failed again, and the left is scared to death of Trump running again in /2024. So much like it was under oBama, anything that makes them look bad is the predecessor's fault, while everything beneficial is their accomplishments.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 05:44:53 PM »
Biden is just playing politics.

Other than enriching himself and family he can't do a damn thing but play politics.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 10:36:49 AM »
Other than enriching himself and family he can't do a damn thing but play politics.

He can't even remember who he's there to stump for. So he can't do politics either. The only thing he's good for is to be the puppet at the end of the strings, and he ****s that up too.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 02:18:50 PM »
No. It would have been a minor inconvenience just like Ebola was when Obumbles was in office.

Similar to the ISIS "jay-vee" team as 0bama called them.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 06:47:34 PM »
I guess Quid Pro Joe forgot about the vaccination for Covid on 21 December 2020 during President Trump's administration.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 06:49:40 PM »
Biden is just playing politics repeating the words told to him to say by his handlers.

FIFY.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe