Author Topic: Texas on attack vs Biden  (Read 669 times)

Offline Workover

• Retired and loving it
Texas on attack vs Biden
« on: January 21, 2021, 04:57:23 PM »

“On day 1, Biden is making clear that the era of prioritizing regular Americans is over, Instead, the priorities will be acquiescing to China, ceding energy dominance to Russia and Saudi Arabia, and unfettered illegal immigration. The America First agenda is gone.”

U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Houston
If you’re not having fun it’s your own damn fault!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Texas on attack vs Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:56:55 PM »
Whaddya expect, Dan?

The CCP has already paid Joe off handsomely and they expect something back from their investment. What could be better than to have the President of the United States in your back pocket?

**** you, Joe Asterisk.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 07:18:18 PM »
I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard on the radio today that the $2,000 stimulus checks the Harris administration was using to buy votes has already been reduced to $1,400. They said the people aren’t happy. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 08:01:32 PM »

ceding energy dominance to Russia and Saudi Arabia,

Just picking out a single priority of his. how this can be sold as a good thing  for the country?  I mean, how do they  pass this off as a worthy goal. He has made these promises of  bringing about a strong economy. How does he promote the scale-back if not destruction of a major industry with the lost jobs, lost American investments, while putting us at the ME's mercy again....How can he say this and who is stupid enough to believe it? Help me understand. I know its true. I just can't makes sense of it.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 08:24:07 PM »

Just picking out a single priority of his. how this can be sold as a good thing  for the country? I mean, how do they  pass this off as a worthy goal. He has made these promises of  bringing about a strong economy. How does he promote the scale-back if not destruction of a major industry with the lost jobs, lost American investments, while putting us at the ME's mercy again....How can he say this and who is stupid enough to believe it? Help me understand. I know its true. I just can't makes sense of it.

this can't be sold as good for the Country.  We lost a President who put America first when the democrat party rigged the vote counting last November and the courts looked the other way.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Workover

• Retired and loving it
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 10:05:46 PM »
I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard on the radio today that the $2,000 stimulus checks the Harris administration was using to buy votes has already been reduced to $1,400. They said the people aren’t happy. LOL

KC

The first one to complain about just rounding up yjr $2K original number? No one else but AOC! Who woulda thunk.
If you’re not having fun it’s your own damn fault!