Author Topic: Miss Piggy Is Recruiting  (Read 2352 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Miss Piggy Is Recruiting
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 10:53:20 PM »
Yeah, right. You know, if I saw someone do something stupid, and a total stranger walked up and said, "I'll bet he's a democrat!", I would probably laugh, but it would be more a nervous chuckle. If the stranger looked like Coach Lou Holtz in drag, I'd be even more nervous.

We say that all the time around here. Everyone here knows DemonRats is stooooopid, just another name for moran as far as we're concerned.

BTW, got a pic? It would be hilarius!

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 12:40:31 AM »
Actually, it's illegal in Texas too. The title of the statute is "Leaving Keys Unattended in a Vehicle". There are numerous reasons for the law:
1. Almost half of all auto thefts occur this way. People don't want to get into a cold car in the morning in winter, or don't want their cars to get hot in the summer while they go into the gas station, so they leave them running. Some shitbag gets into the car and takes off with it.

2. Once it's stolen, it uses alot of police resources, which every taxpayer pays for.

3. Criminals use the stolen cars to commit other crimes.

4. When we (the police) try to stop them, it often turns into a high speed chase, putting the public at risk.

5. Insurance rates for Theft coverage are set by local Theft rates. If insurance companies have to pay out claims for these offenses, they pass the loss on to the consumer (ALL CONSUMERS), then raise rates for everyone based upon the local Theft rates.  

In other words, I cannot take a shit where and when I want because some DUmp monkey might come along and throw my turds at their neighbor thus using police resources and putting the pubLICK at unnecessary risk of becoming "shit-Faced".

God bless America...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »
If she would have said that to me I would have laughed then said it was more likely a democrat because to them rules are for other people.

Good one!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.