Author Topic: Dueling letters  (Read 815 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Dueling letters
« on: July 29, 2011, 10:02:32 PM »
jmowreader

Dear Teabaggers:

I know you're here. I also know the Koch Brothers are paying you to come here and post right-wing talking points.

Listen to me very closely. On the Hallmark Channel is a television show you all need to see. It's called "The Waltons" and it airs every day. It is the story of a community struggling to survive the Great Depression. If your debt limit games come out the way you want them to, and the United States defaults on its debt, we will all be living just like that.

I do not want to live in a real-life episode of The Waltons. Neither do you.

Call your teabagger representative, right now, and urge him to vote for a clean debt limit increase. Or else we'll all be living that way.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1609977

Dear primitive idiots (pardon the redundancy):

There's a movie on PPV you need to see about how mankind used to dwell in mud huts where just living from day to day was a struggle with no promise of a tomorrow.

If we keep borrowing, eventually the interest owed on the debt exceeds the GDP for the country (even though default will happen long before that) and we'll all be envious of those who were lucky enough to live in mud huts and struggle to live from day to day.

Call your idiot reps today, right now, and urge him/her to vote for drastic reductions in spending.  Or else we'll all be living that way.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:09:30 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Dueling letters
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 10:05:44 PM »
jmowreader

Dear Teabaggers:

I know you're here. I also know the Koch Brothers are paying you to come here and post right-wing talking points.
And to think I post for free. :(

If I call the HR department at Koch Industries, can I get a check cut? :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CC27

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »
WTF is a clean debt limit increase? Similar to when i clean my amex card after i use it too much?  :whatever:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »
WTF is a clean debt limit increase? Similar to when i clean my amex card after i use it too much?  :whatever:
I imagine it's a lot like wiping your ass.  There will always be more of the same thing to come later.

Watching DUmmies panic and froth at the mouth at the idea of spending cuts would be comedic if their ideas weren't so dangerously stupid. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CC27

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »
I imagine it's a lot like wiping your ass.  There will always be more of the same thing to come later.

Watching DUmmies panic and froth at the mouth at the idea of spending cuts would be comedic if their ideas weren't so dangerously stupid. 

They better stock up on charmin then. I love these DUmb meaning less phases they come up with.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
They better stock up on charmin then. I love these DUmb meaning less phases they come up with.
"_____ action"... "general strike"... "_____ justice"... "____-American"... "peace..."  They're masters of molesting the English language to trick well-meaning people into following their plans.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:36:25 PM by chris_ »

Offline CC27

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:40 PM »
"_____ action"... "general strike"... "_____ justice"... "____-American".  They're masters of molesting the English language to trick others into following their plans.

Maybe the need to hang around nads. She uses bigger words.  :-)

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »
The Waltons?  What?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 01:38:12 AM »

Blank check, basically.  Also one big enough so Obozo doesn't have to face any more accountability on the debt before the election. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 02:09:10 AM »
Nah, it ain't all that at all, DUmmie. It's the mold in your schwag weed giving you meandering dreams which, given your predisposed psychosis just being a Libtard is understandable (from this side of the antfarm glass).

Never mind the rush of perceived profound thought. That was not an epiphany, you prolly just smoked a seed.

On a scale of one to five you got a one. Nice try though.

:stoner:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan