Author Topic: Daylight Savings Time question....  (Read 12756 times)

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
Daylight Savings Time question....
« on: March 19, 2014, 04:15:50 PM »
I notice that timestamps on forum posts are still Standard Time. My Windows automatically adjusts between DST and ST. ?????????????
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Daylight Savings Time question....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:18:24 PM »
I notice that timestamps on forum posts are still Standard Time. My Windows automatically adjusts between DST and ST. ?????????????

It's probably some software thing, not a big deal.

During central time, my timestamp shows central time.

During daylight savings time, my timestamp shows.....somewhere in western Alaska.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 05:02:55 PM »

Marv, we're practically neighbors and all, so I know you won't take any offense when I say this:

You're retired- why would you want to spend a second thinking about DST?   :-) :cheersmate:

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
Marv, we're practically neighbors and all, so I know you won't take any offense when I say this:

You're retired- why would you want to spend a second thinking about DST?   :-) :cheersmate:

Just trying to keep up with TV schedules.......I know it's no big deal with replies to forums. Just wondering. And retirement is greyt.....
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 07:16:07 PM »
Just trying to keep up with TV schedules.......I know it's no big deal with replies to forums. Just wondering. And retirement is greyt.....

I'm hoping I get to do that before I die.  You gotta rub it in? :-)