Author Topic: Green Zone mortared - source  (Read 935 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Green Zone mortared - source
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:51:02 AM »
What a bunch of morans

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3241839

sabra  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 10:04 AM
Original message
Green Zone mortared - source 
 Advertisements [?]Source: Voice of Iraq

Baghdad, Mar 25, (VOI) – Three projectiles hit the Green Zone in Baghdad on Tuesday, police sources and eyewitnesses said.

"Three explosions were clearly heard inside the Green Zone on Tuesday afternoon," a security source said to Aswat al-Iraq – Voices of Iraq – (VOI) on condition of anonymity.

The source could not confirm whether the attacks were carried out using mortar shells or Katyusha rockets.

He was also unable to verify if there were any resulting casualties.

Eyewitnesses told VOI, "The sound from the explosions was very loud, and smoke columns appeared at the attacked locations."

Read more: http://www.aswataliraq.info/look/english/article.tpl?Id...

Lasher  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 10:12 AM
Response to Original message
1. on condition of anonymity
 could not confirm

unable to verify

Have you ever wondered if the reduction of reported casualties might be due more to decreased reporting more than anything else?

:bird: IDJIT

acmavm  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 10:15 AM
Response to Original message
2. Petraus says this shit is the Iranians fault. Somehow I suspect
 that the Iraqis could be smart enough and pissed off enough to be doing this on their own.

sabra  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 10:21 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. IMO - it's the Mehdi militia showing us who really controls the "surge"

Showing "us" who "controls".............. :lmao:

What a ****ing loser you are to think that anyone is showing "us" who "controls" You stupid drooling poo flinging primitives talk shit shit about taking arms against your country and I think ya'll really don't understand the power of the US military..............yet then again I've seen enough of your signs saying"We support the troops who shoot their officers".............So **** OFF :bird:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline jukin

Re: Green Zone mortared - source
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »
There is no doubt that the DUchebags want for the USA and Iraq to lose.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »
It seems that the DUmb****s want this to be a daily occurrance.

And, three rounds?  If it was, say, fifteen to twenty, then you'd have something there.  Isn't three rounds considered "harassing fire?"
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
sabra  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 10:21 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. IMO - it's the Mehdi militia showing us who really controls the "surge"

The Mehdi "army" only exists through our good graces. I've always said we should have turned al Sadr into Purina Camel Chow a long time ago.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself