Author Topic: Autocrats Seize $ Records, Emails of Any Co. Claiming Loss Due to ObamaCoup  (Read 2248 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
...the Dems are now shaking down CEOs who don't get with the program. In the attached letter, Henry Waxman  not only orders the CEOs of AT&T, Caterpillar, Deere & Co, and Verizon to testify before the Energy and Commerce Committee, but also to produce internal analyses and emails related to their statements. They don't expressly subpoena the CEOs, so we can hope that they tell the Dems to GFY, though somehow I doubt that will happen.

The Dems sent these letters to the Republicans on the committee after 6pm tonight with no advance notice or prior cooperation.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/03/025940.php

Images of email at link.

****ing tyrants.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Mein Furher is not happy, these announcements should be verbotten!! Send in the seceret police and drag them to the kangaroo court, prepare the firing squads!!

I think RedState had a better take on this...

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2010/03/27/in-an-ideal-world-this-post-would-start-a-duel/

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
BRING.IT.ON.

asshats.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

I hope the CEOs either ignore Waxman, OR, (and I prefer this), come loaded for bear and prove it outright that this law is costing them just what they said.  Then they need to tell them straight on, that those seniors will be joining Medicare for their prescriptions.