Author Topic: I have had it with our democrat senator  (Read 659 times)

Offline 5412

I have had it with our democrat senator
« on: October 14, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »
Hi,

Tonight I totally lost it.  Not so sure that is not a good thing.  Here is what I wrote.

regards,

Dear Senator Nelson,

I understand that you voted to de-fund Acorn.  SENATOR CUT THE BULLSHIT AND QUIT LYING TO THOSE FOLKS WHO HIRE YOU.  I understand that defunding was temporary and will expire October 31st.

Senator, why don't you stop the crap about the health care bill no one wants and do something productive like stop the corruption in this government?

ACORN AND ALL AFFILIATES MUST BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM EVER RECEIVING ANOTHER DIME OF FEDERAL FUNDING.  THAT MUST BE BROUGHT UP AND PASSED NOW.

VOTE NO ON ANY HEALTH CARE BILL, WE DO NOT NEED IT NOR CAN WE AFFORD IT.

Senator, you must take the voters, (you remember the folks who hired you to represent US), to be complete fools.  Passing legislation to defund Acorn for a month then not mentioning the time limit detail is an insult to the intelligence of your constituients.

SENATOR LET ME REMIND YOU, YOU WORK FOR US, WE HIRED YOU TO REPRESENT US.  IT IS TIME YOU STOPPED PLAYING THE DEMOCRAT BULLSHIT AND START DOING YOUR JOB.

HOW CAN A CITIZEN BE RESPECTFUL WHEN YOU IGNORE AND INSULT US AT EVERY TURN?  Perhaps treating you in the same manner you treat us might get through to you that we have had it.

There were thousands of Floridians at the Tea Parties and town hall meeting and they are furious with the lack of representation and the game you are playing.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Wise up or be gone!

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: I have had it with our democrat senator
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 09:33:57 AM »
In my small, little city, there is a cadre that has or is participating in some group called, "VETO". That stands for "Vote Everyone of Them Out". I think that they are on to something.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson