Author Topic: 16 year old has 7 children  (Read 2231 times)

Offline bijou

16 year old has 7 children
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »
A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.
The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7258072.stm

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Re: 16 year old has 7 children
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »
A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.
The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7258072.stm

Never heard of a ****in' condom!? Jesus!

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »
I didn't see any concern about the father(s) of those children.  I assume a man/boy was involved.  You don't hear much about random lone detached penises impregnating unsuspecting girls anymore.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »

Alleged?  Uh, 7 kids at 16 is more than an allegation.  Interestingly, the article is silent on the father(s?) of the kids, much less her father's whereabouts.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 04:52:25 PM »
Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception

No, what she needs is to keep her ****in' legs shut for once. Jeez.  :mental:

Offline bijou

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »
I didn't see any concern about the father(s) of those children.  I assume a man/boy was involved.  You don't hear much about random lone detached penises impregnating unsuspecting girls anymore.

You'd think grandma's mind would turn to the issue of child support since she is the one supporting this brood.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 09:19:09 PM »

You'd think grandma's mind would turn to the issue of child support since she is the one supporting this brood.

Actually, the "gub'mint" GAVE them land on which to build a home after the first set.

Oh, if only the Barackstar could promise THAT.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
Good Lord! Seven children by a 16 year old!!!! Girls her age would be in high school and starting to drive a car. Teen pregnancy is a vicious cycle like poverty. I have a bad feeling that those 7 children will end up being pregnant teens themselves. Many social workers who go into impoverised homes find that the homes with this type of structure.
Daughter-3
Mother-15
Grandmother-30
Great Grandmother-49
Great Great Grandmother-66
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CBUSMS

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 11:06:09 AM »
they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Problem solved.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »

You'd think grandma's mind would turn to getting "Pamela" an aspirin and having her hold it between her knees after the first time at 14!

I'll be watching this sperm dumpster in training to appear on Maury in the next year or so. 

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »
So the triplet sets are only a little more than a year apart?!?!?  What the hell was she thinking.  My kids were single births 13 months apart and I thought my brains would fall out for the first 2 years!! :o 

She needs to get her freaking super fertile tubes tied and maybe stay home and watch Hannah Montana one night instead of screwing some random sperm machine!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »

Actually, the "gub'mint" GAVE them land on which to build a home after the first set.

Which was her incentive to have some more.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama