Author Topic: These Are America's 10 Most Dangerous Cities  (Read 508 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
These Are America's 10 Most Dangerous Cities
« on: October 18, 2023, 08:38:36 PM »
These Are America's 10 Most Dangerous Cities
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/meet-americas-10-most-dangerous-cities
Via
https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/meet-americas-10-most-dangerous-cities-5504102

Democratic mayors are in charge of almost all of the United States' 10 most dangerous cities, based on analyses of the latest available national data on violent crimes and the cost of crime.

NeighborhoodScout and MoneyGeek used different methodologies to gauge the most violent and costliest crime cities, although five of the cities ended up on both lists.

NeighborhoodScout’s report is based on the number of violent crimes per 1,000 residents in cities with 25,000 or more people. The data are based on the number of violent crimes reported to the FBI in each city, projections of violent crime rates based on prior years’ data, and the population of each city, according to the company.

MoneyGeek analyzed the most recent crime statistics from the FBI to estimate the societal cost of crime per resident in 263 cities that have populations greater than 100,000.

Here is the top 10 most dangerous cities.

They are all Democrat run cities, except for one. But wait, there is more.

Overall, MoneyGeek calculated the cost of crime in 2021 was $1,836 per capita in U.S. cities, up 6 percent, or $100 per capita, since 2020.

The company says it analyzed crime data, including violent crimes such as murder, rape, and aggravated assault and property crimes such as home burglary and motor vehicle theft. MoneyGeek omitted any cities that didn't report murder and rape.

It calculated the cost of crime based on the "direct economic costs of crime to individuals and society."

This includes the medical and mental health care costs for victims and the damage to and loss of property, and the costs for police and corrections, MoneyGeek stated in its report.

"Aside from the imminent danger of crime, people living in higher crime areas see depressed home values and pay higher prices for crucial needs, including home insurance, renters insurance, and auto insurance," the report states.

Ranking No. 1 on MoneyGeek’s list is St. Louis, which has an estimated crime cost per capita of $8,457, according to the finance company. Democrat Tishaura Jones was sworn in as the 47th mayor and the first black female mayor in the city’s history on April 20, 2021. Her predecessor was also a Democrat.

Crime is very costly. They are all Democrat run cities, except for one.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: These Are America's 10 Most Dangerous Cities
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 06:16:58 AM »
Little Rock lies about 8 miles or so south of me. I spend as little time as possible there, though I would not equate LR as being nearly the shithole that Detroit is. Black population in LR is 41.2% with whites at 48.7%.

Pine Bluff, AR is 77% black with whites at about 18%.

I'm reasonably sure that if the demographics were to be run on those cited shithole cities, a significant percentage of the population is black.

Call me a racist if you like, but the evidence is clear. Black-on-black crime is what makes these shithole cities shitholes.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 09:35:35 AM »
Little Rock lies about 8 miles or so south of me. I spend as little time as possible there, though I would not equate LR as being nearly the shithole that Detroit is. Black population in LR is 41.2% with whites at 48.7%.

Pine Bluff, AR is 77% black with whites at about 18%.

I'm reasonably sure that if the demographics were to be run on those cited shithole cities, a significant percentage of the population is black.

Call me a racist if you like, but the evidence is clear. Black-on-black crime is what makes these shithole cities shitholes.

It's not race, it's culture.  We have various cultures in the country, many of which are predominately one skin color or another, but not exclusively, who see crime and violence as good things to engage in for various excuses.  Street gangs, cartels, skinheads, biker gangs, anarchists, all fall under this umbrella.  All of these groups (except the skinheads) can be made up of any color, but the modern street gangs are predominantly black or Hispanic, the cartel gangs are predominantly Hispanic, biker gangs lean white, ect.  These cultures are the problem, but too many loud mouths don't want to differentiate race and culture, usually due to their own groupthink/tribal mindsets and the higher levels of critical thinking it requires. 

Calling out black on black crime isn't racist, IMHO, it's calling out a cultural problem. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 09:51:20 AM »
It's not race, it's culture.  We have various cultures in the country, many of which are predominately one skin color or another, but not exclusively, who see crime and violence as good things to engage in for various excuses.  Street gangs, cartels, skinheads, biker gangs, anarchists, all fall under this umbrella.  All of these groups (except the skinheads) can be made up of any color, but the modern street gangs are predominantly black or Hispanic, the cartel gangs are predominantly Hispanic, biker gangs lean white, ect.  These cultures are the problem, but too many loud mouths don't want to differentiate race and culture, usually due to their own groupthink/tribal mindsets and the higher levels of critical thinking it requires. 

Calling out black on black crime isn't racist, IMHO, it's calling out a cultural problem.

Good points all around. Completely agree.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 04:44:30 PM »
Calling out black on black crime isn't racist, IMHO, it's calling out a cultural problem

Mostly because there’s no daddy in the house.

And unfortunately the problem will never be solved because you can’t talk about it ,having a “discussion “ about it means having the progressives telling you it’s whiteys fault.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!