Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Calls for ‘Formal Deprogramming’ of MAGA ‘Cult Members’  (Read 746 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday on CNN’s “Primetime” she believed there needed to be a “formal deprogramming of the cult members” who support former President Donald Trump.

Clinton said, “You saw the number of Republicans who voted along with Democrats to keep the government open, so there’s clearly a common sense, sane part of the Republican caucus in the House. But I think they are intimidated. They oftentimes, you know, say and do things which they know better than to say or do. It will require us defeating those most extreme measures and the people who promote them in order to try to get to some common ground where people can again work together.”

She continued, “That’s the way it used to be. I mean, we had very strong partisans in both parties in the past and we had very bitter battles over all kinds of things, gun control, and climate change, and the economy, and taxes. But there wasn’t this little tail of extremism wagging the dog of the Republican Party as it is today. And sadly, so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump, who has no credibility left by any measure. He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself in civil actions and criminal actions. When do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members. But something needs to happen.”

Clinton added, “At this point, I think, sadly, he will still be the nominee and we have to defeat him and we have to defeat those who are the election deniers, as we did in 2020 and 2022, and we have to just be smarter about how we are trying to empower the right people inside the Republican Party.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/05/hillary-clinton-calls-for-formal-deprogramming-of-maga-cult-members/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Pot, meet kettle. You are the Queen of Election Deniers, Hillary.

She doesn't stop to think that MAGA came out of her own criminal behavior. What happened to all those emails on your private server, Hillary? You know, the government emails containing classified information.

Hillary, you need to be wearing prison orange. And white rubber crocs with no shoelaces. Wouldn't want you to be Arkancided.  :whistling:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

:jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Hillary Clinton needs to go back in to her basement with a bottle of wine and her friend huma  :thatsright:

We’ve seen and heard enough from that stupid old fat cow..she’s done enough damage for 2 lifetimes
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

This is the line I find particularly amusing and ironic:
And sadly, so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump.

Look Cankles, I only take marching orders from my mother (along with my late father and grandparents) and when i was married to my then wife.

Politicians are fungible and not to be idolized. Sure I voted for President Trump twice, but he doesn't tell me what to think or do. Unlike leftists who march in lockstep with the Democrat party.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

FUN FACT:

That show she was on is routinely the least watched program on Neilson's list.  Even the title is humiliating... Amanpour.  A 90's has-been who ended-up romancing Saddam's Baathist ass. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
FUN FACT:

That show she was on is routinely the least watched program on Neilson's list.  Even the title is humiliating... Amanpour.  A 90's has-been who ended-up romancing Saddam's Baathist ass.

Amanpour is half-Iranian, which ought to tell you everything you need to know about her. She hates Israel and the U.S., though she clearly loves the money she gets out of CNN. She's a snake.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Amanpour is half-Iranian, which ought to tell you everything you need to know about her. She hates Israel and the U.S., though she clearly loves the money she gets out of CNN. She's a snake.

She's always seemed to be a smug arrogant know-it-all. And that's not meant as misogynistic, the Beta males on the left exhibit the same smugness (see Jake Tapper, "Chunk" Todd, and Chris Hayes).

Offline Old n Grumpy

She's always seemed to be a smug arrogant know-it-all. And that's not meant as misogynistic, the Beta males on the left exhibit the same smugness (see Jake Tapper, "Chunk" Todd, and Chris Hayes).

All the progressives are smug and arrogant because they just don’t understand how ignorant and self centered and self righteous they are. :thatsright: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
She's just pissed that someone is taking their "marching orders" from someone other than her.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.