Author Topic: Memo to those who insist they carry an AR-15 or have a high capacity mag  (Read 286 times)

Offline CC27

Atticus (15,017 posts)

Memo to those who insist they carry an AR-15 or have a high capacity mag for their pistol

for "self defense": who the hell do you think believes that nonsense?

I just read that most "gunfights" in which a carried weapon is used to defend the carrier last THREE seconds during which THREE shots are fired at a distance if THREE feet. That was stated by a big gun manufacturer in an article on YOUTUBE.

If that is true---and it sounds right---why do you need a 16 round pistol with a laser sight or--- an AR?

Maybe a larger question would be "Why are you so damned scared in a donut shop or a mall? What have you done that makes you fear others are 'comin' for ya'"?

You are a pathetic invertebrate that has been bullied and lied to by the mega-corporations who want to SELL you ever more deadly weapons which have killing people as their obvious purpose.

You don't NEED those weapons; you WANT them.

We all know why.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217772876

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

I don't know anyone who "carries" an AR. They're tough to conceal. They may have one in their vehicle, but they certainly don't "carry" it.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

this morning?  this defect is a perpetual piss bucket, and angry loser without purpose

Offline Old n Grumpy

When you read the comments on your forum it’s obvious why we need them  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

Yeah, I mean, who just casually walks around with that big piece of equipment?  I swear I don't know what these DUmmies are picturing with their posts today, but it's not reality.  Do they really never leave their houses after Covid?  Does Atticus think people are strolling around on a fine Spring day lugging around an AR-15?   

:lmao:

Also, what is the purpose of their hate-filled rants today?  It's just them.  Nobody cares about DU anymore.  Atticus, nobody is reading your stuff. 

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Atticus (15,017 posts)

Memo to those who insist they carry an AR-15 or have a high capacity mag for their pistol...

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

...You don't NEED those weapons; you WANT them.

We all know why.

First off, Flatulus, it's called the Bill of RIGHTS, not the Bill of Needs. The word has a specific meaning, and you might look like less of a drolling imbecile if you learned it, DUm'Rat.

Secondly, when you combine the 2nd Amendment's verbiage with the Article I, Section 8 authority granted to Congress to issue Letters of Marques to US citizens, contrary to you morons and your half-baked assertions the Founders DID intend for the people of this country to possess MILITARY GRADE weapons, to include functional artillery, missiles (rockets, back in the day) and their own fully armed and operational WARSHIPS as the individual citizen deemed necessary. Your feelings don't even enter into the conversation.

Finally; the "average" Vietnamese rice farmer didn't go strutting around with their Kalashnikov rifle slung over their shoulder either. They just kept it racked until the representatives of Government turned their backs on him for a moment.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 12:10:37 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

Yeah, I mean, who just casually walks around with that big piece of equipment?

Yeah, we just throw them into the trunk of our tank along with the bazooka  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I’m just reminded that even when they control the WH and Congress, they still are never happy. Only having 1/2 of Congress makes them even more so. The less things go exactly 100% their way all the time every day, the crazier they get. It’s a site to behold, even as predictable as it is.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

DUmbass Farticus DUmmy, as my French friends would say "Proofs?"

Nope didn't think so.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

Give him some credit. At least he called it a mag, not a clip.

Offline 67 Rover

Give him some credit. At least he called it a mag, not a clip.

Youtube deserves the credit not Atticus.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

Flatus, I "carry" a 9 mm NunyaBizness and a 5.56 mm F-Off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.