Author Topic: My country, that I defended for all my life, is going to hell...  (Read 345 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
sorry guys, I can't delete it. dutch beat me to this one while I was working it up.
---------------------------------
Watch out you guys. We have a badass on our hands here.
this entire thread has FBI bait written all over it.
A school was just shot up and a bunch of innocent kids murdered, and these cretins are all ramped up and mad at WHO?  That's right.
Just don't expect it to make any sense. What's really going on is they aren't allowed to be the tyrants that they dream about... and that totally pisses off the left.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217771352

Wed Mar 29, 2023, 07:09 PM
Star Member MarineCombatEngineer (9,288 posts)

My country, that I defended for all my life, is going to hell,
and I fear for the future of my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

We must stop these vicious MAGAt's by all means necessary.

Most of you know that I'm not a violent man, but given the circumstances, what with the repigs wanting to wipe us out like the Nazi's attempted to do the "undesirables", IMHO, it's time to start fighting back with every means available.

My rant for the day.

"fighting back", eh?  please be more specific, talk towards my lapel pin

Response to MarineCombatEngineer (Original post)Wed Mar 29, 2023, 07:21 PM
Star Member pwb (9,549 posts)

3. I fought for your right to rant.

So feel free. The poindexter crowd has taken over not with muscle but with fake tough talk. Weak people of mind and body are out front. They put our flag on coat hangers. Happy National Vietnam War Veterans Day! Yeah...for real. Peace.

wh00sh! 

Response to MarineCombatEngineer (Original post)Wed Mar 29, 2023, 08:19 PM
Star Member AverageOldGuy (923 posts)

8. Jefferson told us:
"From time to time, the roots of the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of MAGAts."
Time's coming.

could you speak JUST a little bit louder and a little bit slower please...

Response to MarineCombatEngineer (Original post)Wed Mar 29, 2023, 08:40 PM
SMoss (106 posts)

11. Liberals also have guns

Magats believe no liberals have or know how to use firearms. They might change their tune if they know we are not intimidated because many of us have guns and are marksmen.

ooooohhh... lemme go lock my door. the super special ops megga army recon ranger sniper is really mad.

Response to MarineCombatEngineer (Original post)Wed Mar 29, 2023, 09:15 PM
Star Member Codifer (338 posts)

16. I have seen film from WW2.

I would suppose most of us have watched such film (I think it was from Latvia of 1939 or so) and wondered why did those poor sods dig their own graves and then line up to be shot. It is, however, easy to judge from a distance. Perhaps they did not know that they were about to be murdered. I fantasize that, if it were me, I would rush the stooge with the automatic rifles and do what I could to take it away fro him and beat him to death with it. It would be much better if all twenty of us doomed sods were to do this in unison. At the very least the bastard would have a bloody nose and I would be dead either way. That is the point... I would want to go out on MY terms.
At this point in my life, the remaining years might be few by anyone's standard. Not that much to lose.
Would I get some satisfaction or other good feeling by killing someone? I don't really know but I hope not.

Perhaps the only positive outcome would be that he is dead and I am alive. I guess that that is enough.
Shit.

Edit to add: I am not a combat veteran. In SE Asia (Yankee Station, Gulf of Tonkin) I started aircraft (S2F) on the flight deck. Sometimes folks will ask what I did aboard ship and I tell them that I drove a jeep, just to **** with them a little. They walk away cock sure that I am the biggest liar they ever met.
I am a very good shot with a pistol.

I spot about 3 potential future mass shooters in this one thread alone.

Response to LexVegas (Reply #19)Wed Mar 29, 2023, 09:34 PM
Star Member MarineCombatEngineer (9,288 posts)

20. I realize the this isn't a very popular opinion here on DU,

but my opinion is that every liberal, progressive, independent, etc., should learn to use a firearm, tazer, pepper spray, etc,. to defend themselves against those that want to eliminate us as "enemies of the State".

it appears someone smoked a few too many bowls tonight.  there's a lot of paranoia in display...  sounds as if someone asked him to pack up his family and get on the train.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:03:23 PM by FunkyZero »

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: My country, that I defended for all my life, is going to hell...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 09:17:28 PM »
MAGA supporters are not causing this country to go to hell.

The government, with its ever increasingly brazen power grabs (see the Restrict Act), is.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 08:49:38 AM »
That's some dangerous rhetoric there.  Pretty bloodthirsty.  Post over there has been removed.  Glad we got it. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 10:41:03 AM »
I'm your huckleberry and I'm sure I'm not alone.

My guess this DUchebag weighs in around 375 and hasn't seen his penis since 1973.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 11:12:11 AM »
That's some dangerous rhetoric there.  Pretty bloodthirsty.  Post over there has been removed.  Glad we got it.

Apparently ol' Earl got nervous, as he should be.
Some of these degenerates are a screaming red flag with flashing lights.  Of course, most of them talk smack with the expectation of someone else carrying out their fantasies for them, but as we've seen in the news, some of them are so far over the cliff, they will act.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 11:58:52 AM »
RegexReader (410 posts)
34. Before you jump off to start spilling blood,

just realize that is a one way street to hell. Just go shoot up a church that you consider disrepects your pronouns. If you think that January 6th laid waste to tRump's rep, you're going to get a full taste of the fire and brimstone of war. Once the genie of open political violence is out of its bottle, there isn't any corking it back up. Nothing, I mean absolutely disgusts & enrages humans as does such a slaughter of innocent people. Have you lost your minds and forgotten for the past 20 years that volunteer soldiers, with most being on the right side of US politics, fought in Iraq and Afghanistan? Hope you enjoy the sight and smell of human corpses for that is going to be common place. Have you ever even read about how long civil wars last(3 - 6 years) and how between the 6 month spells of brief violent battles that atrocities against the civilian populace is the norm? Mass graves of women, children, and the elderly. OH YEAH! Just what I want!

What?  LPC noob needs a better word salad recipe.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.