Author Topic: Tolerance and Acceptance Were Never Going to Be Enough for the Trans Crowd  (Read 590 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Three gems from PJ Media:

I try to bring humor to everything. I’m a comedian. As my wonderful friend and mentor Stephen Kruiser can tell you, comics find humor in the worst of conditions. Not only can I not see the “funny” in the Tennessee shooting, I don’t want to seek it.

The trans movement asked for tolerance, then acceptance. Then they just wanted to use the restroom of their preference for their safety, despite a lack of violence against trans people and a bushel full of trans attacks on kids. We allowed it. I regret that. A lot.

Today, we are at a point where a 6’4″ man named “Lia” Thomas has been allowed to dominate women’s college swimming, while the real women on the team were told to shut up and not complain about losing their accolades to Thomas and having to eyeball his twig and berries in the showers.

Major publications like the NY Post, the Daily Mail, and even the Post Millennial have called “he” a “she.”

People have lost their jobs for refusing to play make-believe with the small portion of the country plagued by a mental malady called “gender dysphoria.”

Despite all the ass-kissing the trans crowd has enjoyed, they feel they are being “genocided” out of existence. So much so that they are planning a “day of trans vengeance.”

In the United States, the trans crowd walks on water. Yet six people — three of them only nine years old — had to die, just five days before the “day of trans vengeance.” One of them was the daughter of the school’s pastor. I’m sure that was just a coincidence, right?

Most Americans don’t care if Carl wants to live as Carla. I don’t care if my neighbor is a bearded lady. What we can’t “tolerate” or “accept” is vile leftists fighting for the “right” of doctors to splice a confused 15-year-old’s penis into a vagina–or, as the “gaystapo” calls it, “trans healthcare for kids.”

The movement for gay marriage was libertarian in nature, but the trans push is authoritarian. It wasn’t enough that your day at the spa with your daughter was ruined by some naked, half-staffed dude in pigtails sharing the women’s locker room with you. If you dared speak up, you were designated a bigot and told not to return. Riots ensued–even though that she-male was actually a serial sex offender.

The truth is that the trans cult fanatics can’t be appeased. When you give the transgenders an inch, they demand straight men start dating them.

We could all have seven trans-pansexuals over for Christmas, but it can never be enough. Why? Because, as someone who has dated far lefties can tell you, we can’t please crazy people.

Gender dysphoria — transgenderism — is a mental illness. At least 40% of transgender youth people will try to kill themselves. Indulging their sickness — instead of offering help — is, in my opinion, cruel. Yet the left — specifically the rich, spoiled, non-binary tots of Antifa — will literally riot if we don’t bend the knee to the attention-starved dudette in a vintage store prom dress.

We were ok with adults swapping their overalls for female undergarments, but as Americans, we can’t sit back and watch the ill sink their hooks into confused kids, and apparently that’s reason enough to kill six Christians.

We gave the trans crowd everything they wanted — tolerance, acceptance, a key to the women’s room, and trophies meant for women. It just wasn’t enough. It never will be. That’s the problem.

Tennessee, I fear, is just the beginning of what the trans dime museums believe is come-uppance for phantom bigotry against a tiny portion of the population.

Or worse — far worse — they have to accept the fact that we just don’t care how they live their lives. That may be their problem.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/03/29/tolerance-and-acceptance-were-never-going-to-be-enough-for-the-trans-crowd-n1682394

Related:

Trans Activists Call for More Blood After Nashville Shooting

The Gender Jihad
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Buy guns and ammo. Train up. Be prepared.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
With thanks from Ralph Wiggum (Ralphie's) P.J. Media post ...   :cheersmate:

People have lost their jobs for refusing to play make-believe with the small portion of the country plagued by a mental malady called “gender dysphoria.”

Gender dysphoria — transgenderism — is a mental illness. At least 40% of transgender youth people will try to kill themselves. Indulging their sickness — instead of offering help — is, in my opinion, cruel. Yet the left — specifically the rich, spoiled, non-binary tots of Antifa — will literally riot if we don’t bend the knee to the attention-starved dudette in a vintage store prom dress.

Despite all the ass-kissing the trans crowd has enjoyed, they feel they are being “genocided” out of existence. So much so that they are planning a “day of trans vengeance.”
====================================================
"a day of trans vengeance" ...

Hmmm?   Anyone still wonder what the motive was?   I don't.  IMHO at least.

~ ABC

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:17:02 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Meaning in Life, Future Orientation and Support for Violent Radicalization Among Canadian College Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8873191/

From the article.
Transgender and gender diverse students reported higher support for VR compared to students who identified as women. Second-generation immigrant students reported greater support for VR compared to third-generation immigrant and non-immigrant students. Older students, religious students and francophone students had lower levels of support for VR compared to those who were younger, did not identify as having a religious affiliation, and were anglophone. Financial difficulties were not associated with support for VR at the multivariable level. After adjusting for potential confounders (i.e., gender, age, religion, generation, financial difficulties, primary language and depression, and after accounting for variability across colleges), future orientation was significantly and negatively related to support for VR. A 1-SD increase in future orientation was associated with a 0.10 SD decrease in support for VR (χ2 (df) = 24.63(1), p < 0.001; β = −0.10; SE = 0.02, p < 0.001). This effect persisted once controlling for presence and search for meaning in life (β = −0.07, SE = 0.02, p = 0.001; see Table 4).

Transgender and gender-diverse youth emerge as the group at the highest risk of support for VR. This is in line with results of a recent survey conducted during the pandemic that highlighted high levels of support for VR as well as psychological distress among gender minorities (75). Such results point to the importance for future research to focus on this often-overlooked population who may be suffering more in the present context of social adversity. This also confirms prior studies that observed rapid shifts in gender roles in Western societies in recent years and underline the important role of gender in VR studies (76). The significantly higher levels of support for VR among anglophone and second-generation immigrant students in the present study may be due to the younger age of this sample compared to prior studies (11) as well as to the increasing social polarization in Québec related to language and immigration, as demonstrated by the ongoing polarizing debates around these issues in the province (77). Future studies are needed to further explore these associations.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:52:01 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Today, we are at a point where a 6’4″ man named “Lia” Thomas has been allowed to dominate women’s college swimming, while the real women on the team were told to shut up and not complain about losing their accolades to Thomas and having to eyeball his twig and berries in the showers.

I think the solution to this is that the women don’t compete. At the starting signal just stand there and turn their backs and let the man go. If no one will compete with them then maybe the people who are organizing the event will get the message
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
I think the solution to this is that the women don’t compete. At the starting signal just stand there and turn their backs and let the man go. If no one will compete with them then maybe the people who are organizing the event will get the message

Ooh!  I like that idea  Grumpy One ...

I do! I do!  :cheersmate:

~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Canceled, Organizers Cite ‘Threat To Life And Safety’

The “Trans Day of Vengeance” protest scheduled for Washington, D.C., for Saturday has been canceled by organizers, who cited a “threat to life and safety.”

Our Rights DC, the co-organizer of the event, issued a Twitter thread announcing the cancellation. The event was to take place at the U.S. Supreme Court.

“This action will not be taking place Saturday due to a credible threat to life and safety,” the organization tweeted. “The safety of our trans community is first priority. This threat is the direct result of the flood of raw hatred directed toward the trans community after the Tennessee shooting.”

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
With thanks from Ralph Wiggum (Ralphie's) P.J. Media post ...   :cheersmate:
====================================================
"a day of trans vengeance" ...

Hmmm?   Anyone still wonder what the motive was?   I don't.  IMHO at least.

~ ABC

I wonder if a day of vengence included shooting nine year olds in an elementary school?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Canceled, Organizers Cite ‘Threat To Life And Safety’

The “Trans Day of Vengeance” protest scheduled for Washington, D.C., for Saturday has been canceled by organizers, who cited a “threat to life and safety.”

Our Rights DC, the co-organizer of the event, issued a Twitter thread announcing the cancellation. The event was to take place at the U.S. Supreme Court.

“This action will not be taking place Saturday due to a credible threat to life and safety,” the organization tweeted. “The safety of our trans community is first priority. This threat is the direct result of the flood of raw hatred directed toward the trans community after the Tennessee shooting.”

"Day of Vengeance" raising money "benefiting  firearm/self defense training", calling for a "stop to trans genocide", asking attendees to wear masks, sure, there's no way this verbage could possibly be "misinterpreted" by a few "bad actors" or "false flag instigators".   :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-radicals-plan-day-of-vengeance-in-d-c-alongside-firearms-training

Archive.org is blocked here at work, I'm sure an archived version of https://www.transradicalactivistnetwork.org/transdayof-vengeance would be full of similarly interesting wording.  Not digging too deep right now, but I'm not seeing any evidence of those threats to life and safety.  The Left loves to dox and expose their "oppressors", so I would think they would be shouting the names and tweets and messages from the rooftops.  Unless of course, the threats weren't to the "protestors"...... 

I may have gone over my allotment of sarcastic quotation marks for the day.   :shrug:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

It’s all a stunt kabuki theater. Attention whores begging for attention.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Buy guns and ammo. Train up. Be prepared.

And get out of the cities any way you can, if you can.

The way things are headed, they will be very bad places to be.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.