Author Topic: MOTHER ****ERS AT FAUX NEWS  (Read 597 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
MOTHER ****ERS AT FAUX NEWS
« on: March 28, 2023, 08:48:43 PM »
brettdale (12,056 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217764929

The shooter identified as a male. The authorities are looking at what at what role does this play in the shooting.

:yawn:

AkFemDem (1,487 posts)

1. Are you sure?

I read that she identified as female, I even read a male name she was born with.

ETA of course Faux probably misreported it.

Star Member Celerity (35,573 posts)

48. you have it flipped, he was born a biological female, but now (until his death) identified as male.

His fundie christian parents refused to accept him as a male, that is why they call him their daughter.

Aiden is the male name he started to use, Audrey Elizabeth is his birth name.

https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-school-shooting-what-we-know-about-the-killer-so-far-12843858

BannonsLiver (14,899 posts)

2. Be safe out there everyone.

This is a perilous time. And it will get worse as the media right wing or otherwise relentlessly flogs the shooters gender identity.

Trenzalore (2,085 posts)

4. Did the person get the guns legally?

If they did, it doesn't matter who the hell they were.

The gun laws were the problem.

Alexander Of Assyria (4,662 posts)

6. 400 million guns...lot of problems...gun laws to corral all these WMDs? Mandatory seizures.

Time for some shock and awe from law abiding citizens wanting laws forcing the Gun to abide.

There would be a lot of dead 'officials'..

8. Once the laws are in place then the enforcers of the law will do their jobs. Rule of law works for many things,

Seize the Guns.

Lots of dead enforcers...

13. Australia did it, need I remind anyone.

Confiscation of banned weapons of mass death is not the obstacle, the problem is the mass delusion that it can’t be done, on the left and right.

What was written can be unwritten and rewritten…that’s what laws are.

Seeing the same delusion on a left wing board is evidence of the extent of the bad thinking.

:yawn:

22. Whole different culture, not so Gun loving and brainwashed by a look away media, give you that!

friend of a friend (280 posts)

24. First there would have to be an amendment to the Constitution and that won't happen.

A liberal Supreme Court would probably allow some more laws on guns, but would not allow mass seizures.

NickB79 (17,839 posts)

29. Australia BOUGHT BACK 650,000 guns

A mandatory buyback, not door to door confiscation. And this amounted to 20% of all of the guns in Australia at the time, meaning Australia had a total of 3 million guns out of a population of 19 million at the time. Whereas the US has 400 million guns for 325 million people.

So, if we did the same procedure here in the US, we'd need to collect at least 100 million guns, at a market value of $500-$1000 each, amounting to $50-$100 billion dollars. And since Australia collected ALL semi-automatic centerfire weapons, that's most handguns as well as all the AR's and AK's out there.

And that's assuming people actually turn them over. Australians in the 1990's weren't the paranoid MAGA gun nuts we have in the US circa 2023. And since we don't have federal gun registries in the US, and very few states have universal background checks, we have no way of tracing who owns what firearms.

32. Mandatory buyback is great idea! Fund it it by not building another aircraft carrier.

Or two,or three, as needed. Maybe a couple less foreign bases.

Star Member MarineCombatEngineer (9,254 posts)

36. Or maybe have the Chinese police come in and do the seizures?

That's got about as much chance as a mandatory buy back in this country.

Star Member RussBLib (7,149 posts)

23. things are going to have to get a whole lot worse before seizures

like thousands and thousand gunned down, including members of Congress, state leges, etc, on TV, online.

People think things are impossible until they are not. But I'm afraid this country would be unrecognizable.

28. Guns being the no. 1 killer of children not enough? Has to be children of politicians?

30. We are the law, we should help it do it's job, it's a matter of national security and safety.

Safety For All….at least for the children gunned down by the nations number one killer, Guns!?

Star Member MarineCombatEngineer (9,254 posts)

39. So here's a question,

suppose by some miracle a mandatory buy back or nationwide seizure was enacted, highly doubtful, you say we should help the law, so, will you be there to help police enforce such a law?

You might be all alone because I don't think the cops are going to risk their lives like that.

35. Guns. Guns. Guns. 400 Million...full force media press needed to avoid that discussion!

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: MOTHER ****ERS AT FAUX NEWS
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 09:34:33 PM »
NickB79 (17,839 posts)

29. Australia BOUGHT BACK 650,000 guns

A mandatory buyback, not door to door confiscation. And this amounted to 20% of all of the guns in Australia at the time, meaning Australia had a total of 3 million guns out of a population of 19 million at the time. Whereas the US has 400 million guns for 325 million people.

So, if we did the same procedure here in the US, we'd need to collect at least 100 million guns, at a market value of $500-$1000 each, amounting to $50-$100 billion dollars. And since Australia collected ALL semi-automatic centerfire weapons, that's most handguns as well as all the AR's and AK's out there.

And that's assuming people actually turn them over. Australians in the 1990's weren't the paranoid MAGA gun nuts we have in the US circa 2023. And since we don't have federal gun registries in the US, and very few states have universal background checks, we have no way of tracing who owns what firearms.

Unlike the Taliban I did not get my guns from the U.S. Government so they cannot "buy" them back. 

Keep in mind Brandon gave 100,000 actual assault weapons of war to the Taliban along with $100,000,000,000 worth of other top shelf military equipment.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 05:39:46 AM »
Unlike the Taliban I did not get my guns from the U.S. Government so they cannot "buy" them back. 

Keep in mind Brandon gave 100,000 actual assault weapons of war to the Taliban along with $100,000,000,000 worth of other top shelf military equipment.  :censored:

Couldn't sell them to the US Government even if you wanted to. With the history of domestic violence there, there's no way in hell the US Government could pass a background check - or the whole "adjudicated mentally defective" stipulation
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 08:39:05 AM »
That Alexander of Assyria DUmmie is a real moonbat.  He's completely unrealistic about things and will not be persuaded otherwise.  You know that $5  million per black person + no debt + no taxes + free house deal in San Francisco?  He was just fine and dandy with it.  Even most of the other DUmmies knew it was ridiculous. 

Lurking DUmmies, have you seen the t-shirts that the trannies are wearing?  It says "Trans rights..."  followed by pictures of 4 guns, followed by "...or else."  What do you think about that? 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 08:49:35 AM »
brettdale (12,056 posts)

The shooter identified as a male. The authorities are looking at what at what role does this play in the shooting.

Every news outlet in the country and some in other countries are reporting this, but Fox News people are MOTHER ****ERS for reporting it? ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jukin

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 10:31:20 AM »
I think we all knew that the mentally ill children of the DUmp would put the blame for the tranny murdering children on everything other than the mental disease of trannism.

TRANNYS. ARE. MENTALLY. ILL.

That is all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 11:17:08 AM »
brettdale (12,056 posts)

As they should.  The mental illness of gender dysphoria, as well as any hormone treatments the shooter was receiving, plus what ever other medications were being mixed in (by prescription or other wise)  should all be looked at to see what role these factors played in the shooting.

But that's not the issue, is it lurkers?  The issue is y'all know that if those factors DID contribute to the shooting, it starts blowing holes in your "they just need to be able to express their gender as they feel it" fertilizer.  It damages your "transitioning doesn't have any negative effects, except for the hate from all the ebil reich wing transphobes" narrative.   

If enough people stand up to the loud, violent alphabet soup minority and apply common sense, those six martyrs could be the beginning of the end for this gender identity garbage. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2023, 12:30:58 PM »
Star Member RussBLib (7,149 posts)

23. things are going to have to get a whole lot worse before seizures

like thousands and thousand gunned down, including members of Congress, state leges, etc, on TV, online.

People think things are impossible until they are not. But I'm afraid this country would be unrecognizable.

That’s the day you will realize you pushed us to far and we are done with you and your bull shit  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2023, 04:55:38 PM »
As they should.  The mental illness of gender dysphoria, as well as any hormone treatments the shooter was receiving, plus what ever other medications were being mixed in (by prescription or other wise)  should all be looked at to see what role these factors played in the shooting.

But that's not the issue, is it lurkers?  The issue is y'all know that if those factors DID contribute to the shooting, it starts blowing holes in your "they just need to be able to express their gender as they feel it" fertilizer.  It damages your "transitioning doesn't have any negative effects, except for the hate from all the ebil reich wing transphobes" narrative.   

If enough people stand up to the loud, violent alphabet soup minority and apply common sense, those six martyrs could be the beginning of the end for this gender identity garbage.

I saw a heart-wrenching testimony from a girl who admitted she went through a gender-bender phase and was put on puberty blockers.  By the time she realized she was a just a girl and liked guys, the blockers had ravaged her body.  Her breasts will NEVER produce milk.  There is a good chance she will never be able to get pregnant.  And she is already (I think she was in her 20s) feeling maternity pangs.

Her entire life is screwed up, if not ruined.  Because someone (had to be at least the parents through action or inaction) decided a child's momentary confusion should result in permanent life-changing "treatment."

"No deadly drug" means nothing today.  It is all about woke virtue signaling.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2023, 05:09:44 PM »
I saw a heart-wrenching testimony from a girl who admitted she went through a gender-bender phase and was put on puberty blockers.  By the time she realized she was a just a girl and liked guys, the blockers had ravaged her body.  Her breasts will NEVER produce milk.  There is a good chance she will never be able to get pregnant.  And she is already (I think she was in her 20s) feeling maternity pangs.

Her entire life is screwed up, if not ruined.  Because someone (had to be at least the parents through action or inaction) decided a child's momentary confusion should result in permanent life-changing "treatment."

"No deadly drug" means nothing today.  It is all about woke virtue signaling.

This is why it makes sense to ban these treatments until kids are of legal age.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 08:39:37 PM »
This is why it makes sense to ban these treatments until kids are of legal age.

How tragic that "makes sense" has no chance against "signals my virtue."  Children are sacrificed on the altar of woke.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.