Author Topic: I had a weird thought about this school shooter  (Read 370 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I had a weird thought about this school shooter
« on: March 28, 2023, 08:33:59 PM »
jmowreader (48,989 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217767684

Is it possible that the shooter had been bullied all through the shooter’s time at this school…and recently ran into a classmate who started talking shit about how funny it was that they made the student’s life miserable, which pushed the shooter into a “yeah, I’ll show you” frame of mind?

:bs:

WarGamer (8,276 posts)

1. We'll ALL find out when they release the manifesto...

Assuming they don't cover it up.

Star Member Meadowoak (4,334 posts)

6. they'll cover it up if its embarrasing to the church or the covenant school, about her treatment

there.

marshall (6,637 posts)

13. Misgendering was no doubt front and center of the abuse

The shooter is a transman, yet all the reports refer to him as a "female shooter." It never stops.

:bird:

BlackSkimmer (49,101 posts)

18. This shooter went to elementary school there.

20 years ago.

So you think an elementary student was misgendered 20 years ago, and the shooter holds this grudge for 20 years and goes to shoot three children ages 8 and 9, a custodian, and two teachers.

Pray tell, how did those children have anything to do with what happened to that shooter 20 years ago? Decades before they were even born?

:popcorn:

Star Member LeftInTX (21,764 posts)

3. Went to school there through 4th grade

Went somewhere else afterward.

Heard they didn't like it.

Don't know school experience afterward though.

Star Member panader0 (25,632 posts)

7. Could there be a reason why the school's headmaster Koonce was shot in particular?

Her office was on the 2nd floor where the killings occured.

19. It's very sad. The camo pants (why?), the backwards hat.

The shooter was starring in their very own movie.

she was cosplaying a shooter. Its how the left thinks the RWNJs would dress and act... so she parroted it.

20. The shooter attended that school 20 years ago. Why did the shooter want to kill 3 children?

What do you think the shooter was "showing" them?

I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who was bullied in elementary school. That's not an excuse There is no excuse.

Though we might remember it years later, none of us could imagine going back to that school and murdering innocent children there.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: I had a weird thought about this school shooter
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 08:06:11 AM »
jmowreader (48,989 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217767684

Is it possible that the shooter had been bullied all through the shooter’s time at this school…

She was at the school for 2 grades, 3rd and 4th. She left that school at age 10 or 11. After 17 or 18 years she still harbored hatred for being bullied and took out her hatred on 9YOs who had not been born when she graduated from high school and educators who probably had not been at the school when she was?

Try again, murder-justifier A-Hole!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 08:23:19 AM »
I am curious to hear how many anti-depressants she was taking and how much pot she smoked, combine that with the existing mental illness and you have a recipe for disaster.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 10:33:42 AM »
I had a simple and sane thought about the tranny that murdered children and seniors, IT IS MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE KOOKY RANCH.

That is all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 11:09:42 AM »
OK DU-Genius jmowreader, now talk about the decades of Lib & Progs demonizing and bullying "Fundamentalists" (= theologically conservative Christians). Maybe explain why there haven't been hundreds or thousands of "Fundamentalists" shooting up NYT or WashPost or Dem Party offices.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 12:27:56 PM »
I had a simple and sane thought about the tranny that murdered children and seniors, IT IS MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE KOOKY RANCH.

That is all.

Amen to that brother!  :thatsright: :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!