Author Topic: Nashville mass school shooter Audrey Hale was rejected by her Christian parents  (Read 287 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Demovictory9 (29,873 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217767993

Nashville mass school shooter Audrey Hale was rejected by her Christian parents who 'couldn't accept' she was gay and trans - as cops reveal she also planned to shoot relatives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11912163/Nashville-school-shooter-Audrey-Hales-parents-accept-gay-trans.html

Church coordinator Norma, 61, and her husband Ronald, 64, refused to let Hale - who had recently adopted the name Aiden and used he/him pronouns - dress as a man in their home.

The 28-year-old loner would instead wait until she left their $700,000 Nashville property to change outfits, according to a well-placed source.

'You only see what you want to see. Their religion does not allow them to accept homosexuality,' the source told DailyMail.com.

they continue to try to justify the murder of innocents by this piece of shit. Of course... it's anon source..

go **** yourselves.

Star Member Botany (67,422 posts)

1. Audrey Hale was rejected by her Christian parents

Just like the GOP is doing across America to LGBT people. If we had sensible gun laws
and less dumb **** hate from our Christian Taliban this shooting might never have happened.

Take a bow Gov. DeSantis, Fox News, Pastor Jeffries, the GOP, Marsha Blackburn, and so on.

Arm yourselves and train, people. the leftists are telling you exactly what they plan to do.

maxsolomon (30,003 posts)

2. Predictable back story.

You can't make people different from how they are. It only causes misery.

That said, there is no excuse for a Rampage Shooting. There is always another way.

:whatever:

mgardener (1,591 posts)

21. If she committed suicide her parents could cover up her transition.

The suicide would be hard for the family's reputation and religion, transitioning would be impossible for them to cover up with this very public, horrific act.
She made sure the world knew.

Please do not think I agree with her heinous act.

I am appalled that children and staff are not safe in schools.

you worship her, you sick bastards

Star Member ProfessorGAC (57,841 posts)

43. The Pathetic Thing For Me is this. I started substituting math & science after I retired from being a scientist.
I have made it a habit to scan the room for potential weapons, especially the fire extinguisher, in every room, just in case if comes to fighting back.
That type of awareness shouldn't be necessary. It's pathetic that I have to consider this.

::)

Star Member CanonRay (13,063 posts)

22. I'm guessing she wanted revenge on the school.

She was probably miserable there, but who kn.

NullTuples (5,155 posts)

52. I grew up in a conservative Christian world; suicide is simply not an option

As in, it doesn't even exist. Even if one rejects the religious teachings, your worldview simply does not include suicide. It's too drilled in. Or in many cases, beaten in or emotionally abused in to even recognize that it's possible. That's about the best as I can explain it; it stems from us being taught that everything negative is a moral failing.

Yes, I know so is murder but I think that's a much, much higher threshold. My guess is that he (the shooter) at that point had been pushed so far, he snapped.

You cannot look for rationality at that point.

But you can look for underlying causes.

:bird:

Star Member Earth-shine (2,513 posts)

66. I think this shooter, like most, wanted the notoriety. If it were just suicide ...

we wouldn't hear about it or be discussing it.

Specifically, it seems she wanted revenge on her parents for their puritanical attitudes and cruelty.

This grand act of murder has exposed the parents, making them seem like monsters to us, but heroes to those like them.

There are monsters everywhere, and the shooter was one as well. The bell tolls for them, their victims, and for thee.

if they release the manifesto I am suspecting we'll see a deeply disturbed person ranting about trans genocide and taking a stand...

Star Member womanofthehills (7,298 posts)

46. From the reports it sounds like Aubrey was living with her parents

Or her father. Sounds like that’s where the cops are searching.

:loser:

AkFemDem (1,487 posts)

13. I am 100% confused as to proper pronoun here

I’ve seen art signed by this artist by both the masculine and feminine names. Neighbors and friends spoke to them in recent times and say they still referred to themself as “she/her”.

At first, when I read they were trans I assumed this was a male to female transition- hence all the “she’s”. But then I learned they were born female.

I guess the only reliable option is they/them, which also still runs the risk of dehumanizing them if they identified as she or he so I don’t know. I just don’t know.

BlackSkimmer (49,101 posts)

6. So this shooter decides to shoot two nine year olds, an eight year old, a custodian and two teachers

at a school they attended in elementary school. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

At 28 years old, one would think the shooter would have found a life away from mommy and daddy at this point, wouldn't one?

"The 28 year old loner would instead wait until she left their $700,000 Nashville property to change outfits..." Why didn't this 28 year old loner have a home of their own where they could dress as they please?

:popcorn:

Shipwack (1,753 posts)

61. Did they live at home?

Did they have a job? Maybe their parents kept them from assuming adult responsibilities so they were in a Catch-22…

They couldn’t move out because they had no money or job.

Their parents wouldn’t “let” them get a job so they had no money to get out.

Or perhaps they had anxiety, or other mental/physical issues that prevented them from living on their own.

I don’t want to appear to be making excuse so for their actions… Most people in bad situations don’t become mass shooters. I only wish they had gotten the mental care and acceptance they needed.

:thatsright:

jimfields33 (12,454 posts)

72. 28 years old!!!! Parents won't let them get a job????? Really????? 28!!!!

18 MAYBE.

Eyeball_Kid (7,186 posts)

84. Is it too skeptical to suspect that the shooter's "emotional" problems...

were associated with an overly dependent relationship with her rigid parents?

Star Member ShazzieB (10,525 posts)

16. Just about what I suspected.

In fact, this is EXACTLY what I was pretty darned sure of.

Those parents sound positively odious. Garbage humans, for sure.

I'm sure the parents are getting death threats already from the tolerant leftist...

Star Member ShazzieB (10,525 posts)

51. No, it doesn't. 😦

I honestly don't understand what drives a person to do someting like this. I can absolutely relate to being depressed and suicidal. I can understand being so miserable that you just don't want to live anymore. But taking nonconsenting strangers with you, especially children? I just can't get my head around it.

The ones that are true hate crimes seem relatively straightforward by comparison. Gunman hates black people, or Asians, or Jews, or Muslims, or LGBTQ+ folks, or fill in the blank so much that they feel compelled to go shoot a bunch of them? Horrific, but it's not that hard to figure out what the motivation was.

But killing a bunch of random total strangers? That's something I can't fathom. I can't help but think that a person who does that must be in a degree of pain that I can't even begin to imagine. No, that does NOT excuse such actions, but the more we can to come understand about what drives people to do such things, the better a position we'll be in to be able to identify people who are in trouble and help them before the unthinkable happens. (While ALSO passing qppropriate gun control legislation, OF COURSE.)

Star Member Chainfire (12,764 posts)

20. Right wingers like to claim that guns don't kill people, that people kill people.

I suspect the parents can claim their share of responsibility in this. Treat people, that you should love, like degenerate outcast and when the victims lash out, be all shocked about it. Of course, I am sure that they will be forgiven... I am not trying to detract from the personal responsibility of the shooter, but the shooter may have been hand-made at home.

People wonder why I don't trust "born again Christians."

Sympthsical (6,368 posts)

25. Already sick of seeing this shit

A lot of LGBTers have rough upbringings. My parents were Catholic types who didn't come around until I was in my mid-20s.

We didn't kill children because of it.

Seems to be an awful lot of "wondering" and "trying to understand" surrounding this. I don't often get a full court press of bullshit about trying to figure out if that white supremacist murderer was bullied.

It increasingly seems like some people want to inch around promoting "other people made this person do it, who's really a victim when you think about it, because of those people I hate" without outright saying so. Maybe because there's still at least a slim vestige of decency and understanding hanging by a thread about how gross it would sound if said honestly aloud.

Super not interested. It's a disservice to the 99.99999999999% of LGBTers who had it tough with our families and society and didn't murder children because of it.

Star Member Evolve Dammit (14,234 posts)

40. People excluded from society; minimalized, marginalized or maligned react to that.

Not endorsing the killings, but saying the way we treat humans has ramifications. In all walks of life. We are a very INTOLERANT society and becoming more so every year. It was not this bad in my youth. The gun violence is going to kill us. Literally and figuratively.

lame54 (33,625 posts)

75. So, she kills a janitor...

And 3 kids and 2 teachers
And makes it even harder for every trans person in this country
Asshole parents are no excuse

pinkstarburst (896 posts)

89. I am so sorry for Aiden and what he went through just like I was sickened when I learned the shooter at Uvalde was bullied for stuttering and his teachers had for years recommended he get sp ed services and the school system did nothing to help him.

Nothing justifies getting a gun and slaughtering others because you are in pain.

The guns are the problem. Having such easy access to assault rifles is the problem. We can and MUST do better about mental health. We must treat everyone in this country better. But we will never catch every instance, never be able to find every person who is quietly suffering. Having easy access to guns means this will happen again and again and again.

Star Member Warpy (106,519 posts)

91. It's also the semi auto pistols

(cue howls of pain from men who love them). They make mass killing easy, too, just fire into a crowd, you're bound to hit people.

Most of the shootings around here are by semi auto pistol.

I want all the killing machines off the street. People can keep the ones you need to aim because they're slow to reload. That alone will cut down on the carnage.

I'm sick of the steady reporting of people killed in mass shootings, the bystanders killed because they were there. The gun lover's hobbyt is just costing us too much. It has to end.

:bird:

Star Member gay texan (1,810 posts)

85. I've seen this play before

I had a feeling this was going to come out. I felt it in my gut.

I watched this very thing Happen to a friend of mine with extremely hard-core religious parents.

He was my best friend in grade school and in high school. To his parents, anything that brought him the slightest amount of joy was a sin. He was constantly punished for everything. I do mean everything, backed up by the justification of religion sprinkled with Bible verses.

I had the misfortune of meeting the mom twice. She was a slender thing with dark long hair. The eyes though, told you the story: literally a black abyss, cold, ****ing ******* evil. Still creeps me out to this day. Even as a 13 year old kid I knew something was wrong.

He was forced into a marriage. We all knew he was gay or at least not straight. Even out of the house, he was punished. On and on and on it went. Surprise visits from mom and dad to make sure the marriage was biblical. This is a grown ass man in his late 20's.

This went on until one day he snapped at the age of 32. It could have gone either way I suppose: yes, he had the potential of hurting innocent people in his rage, he was THAT insane and THAT rage filled by this point, but instead he chose to corner his mother and blow his brains out with a revolver in front of her. He wanted to leave a lasting memory for all the pain they caused.

I'm not excusing this shooters actions. Don't for a second think that.

I'm here to tell you that children can be driven to the point of violent rage when sexuality and overly religious parents are mixed together.

:yawn:

LiberalArkie (14,943 posts)

88. I had 3 exorcisms as a child in the 50's for what is now called Aspergers.

Parents, priests and doctors said it had to be demons that caused my acting out as a kid

:thatsright:

Star Member vercetti2021 (8,895 posts)

96. And?

He killed ****ing children. I was rejected by my dad for being trans as well. But I didn't go and kill innocent people. 99.9% of the time when we are rejected. We either commit suicide or escape them. We don't kill people. We find one statistical anomaly and its WE KNEW THEY HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS! I'm ****ing sick of this crap.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Church coordinator Norma, 61, and her husband Ronald, 64, refused to let Hale - who had recently adopted the name Aiden and used he/him pronouns - dress as a man in their home.

The 28-year-old loner would instead wait until she left their $700,000 Nashville property to change outfits, according to a well-placed source.

1. Annoymorously sourced, yuge yellow flag.

2. She was 28 still living at her parents' home and despite her college degree still listed a shopping service and cat sitting as jobs. Failure to launch or failure to try?

3. How in Hades does her parents' supposed insistence on dressing a particular way while in their home justify or explain killing three 9-year-old-children and three 60-something educators at a school she left at age 10 or 11?!!!

4. Where did she learn that mass murder is a right reaction to something that POs her?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:32:54 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
"rejected by her Christian parents"

Doesn't sound like it. Rejected typically means they want nothing to do with you; you're out . This individual was still, seemingly, living in the house.

My house; my rules. The primitives seemed to have either forgotten or never learned that rule. As a Christian, I consider stealing to be a violation of the Law of God. If my grown-up child was a thief, I'd make it quite clear that if they intend of living under my roof, they can't go around stealing. They wanna act that way, they need to find their own place.

But what these leftists are saying makes no sense. How would the parents attempt to be a moral influence over their child if they refused to have contact with them or ridiculed them constantly? It just doesn't work that way. I'd rather have the thieving child nearby where I could have a Godly influence over them and hopefully direct them away from their sin. If these parents are what they should have been, they wanted the same thing. That's not being "rejected". Satan would have one think that way, but it's not.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

Star Member Warpy (106,519 posts)

91. It's also the semi auto pistols

(cue howls of pain from men who love them). They make mass killing easy, too, just fire into a crowd, you're bound to hit people.

Most of the shootings around here are by semi auto pistol.

I want all the killing machines off the street. People can keep the ones you need to aim because they're slow to reload. That alone will cut down on the carnage.

I'm sick of the steady reporting of people killed in mass shootings, the bystanders killed because they were there. The gun lover's hobbyt is just costing us too much. It has to end.

WOW.  People can keep the guns that need aiming and that will cut down on the carnage!

My brain hurts and its not even 10 yet. Dear lord stupid should hurt.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Vast Majority of the DUmp in this case

IT WASN"T THE POOR TRANNY'S FAULT!!!!!!!

Vast Majority of the DUmp in every other shooting

IT WAS THE EVIB GUN NUTS FAULT!!!! (implying it wasn't the shooter's fault)

The idea of personal responsibility is completely foreign to the moonbats, isn't it?   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Dogpile the Christians. Why? Because TRANS!

The good part of this is how the Trans Community is exposing itself for what it is. A hateful bunch who are anti "cis".

They are disgusting POS's.

Brett Cooper (Daily Wire) had an excellent response to this.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
She wanted to be a man, but failed to man up and deal with reality. Then she took her anger out on people who had nothing to do with it.

They blame guns. I blame the lack of her being repeatedly informed that "NO, that isn't actually possible", and I see a lot more of this behavior in the future for this country, carried out by people who equally needed to be told "NO, that isn't actually possible" but weren't.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.