Author Topic: Another Perspective Of What Indicting Trump Means  (Read 112 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Another Perspective Of What Indicting Trump Means
« on: March 28, 2023, 07:58:20 AM »
Star Member gab13by13 (15,600 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217766678

Another Perspective Of What Indicting Trump Means

Of course we all know it means that Trump will finally be held accountable. It is easy for me and others to demand that Trump be held accountable from behind an anonymous keyboard.

Alvin Bragg hasn't even indicted Trump yet and he is getting death treats. Fani Willis has had to buy her prosecutors bullet proof vests. Jack Smith is going to get death threats. Put yourselves in those prosecutors shoes who have families to think about.

I had a small taste of it when I was on borough council many years ago when I fought powerful people, defending our town's water supply. There were goon squads at every council meeting who sat right behind my chair. I spent many sleepless nights.

Put yourself in Alvin's. Letitia's, Fani's, Jack's shoes, they and their families will be attacked mercilessly, they need our support just like I had the support of my townspeople.

E. Jean Carroll and Letitia James have persevered and gone after Trump since 2019 and both their trials are scheduled this year.

When indictments fall I believe that Trump will become unhinged, these brave people can and must bring Trump to justice, I admire their bravery, indictments are going to happen this year, maybe one this week?

Accountable for what, exactly?

brand new topic... no replies so far.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!