Author Topic: Chief just said shooter identified as in "Transition"  (Read 813 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Chief just said shooter identified as in "Transition"
« on: March 27, 2023, 05:22:18 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217765043

Remember this reply to the OP. DUmmies are going to be apoplectic if this is true.

Cattledog

Did I just hear this right?

Aristus
6. Kiss my ass, chief.
How about I show you hundreds of thousands of transgender people who don't do this shit?

Hmmmmm …. Sounds like another group I know.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Chief just said shooter identified as in "Transition"
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 05:25:57 PM »
Quote from:
Aristus

6. Kiss my ass, chief.

How about I show you hundreds of thousands of transgender people who don't do this shit?

Always good when they self-own. And as typical, they never see it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 05:26:54 PM »
Nashville Christian school shooter was a former student, police chief says

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nashville-christian-school-shooter-appears-former-student-police-chief-rcna76876

The shooter who gunned down three children and three staff members at a Nashville Christian school on Monday was a former student who carefully planned the attack with detailed maps and surveillance, police said.

“We have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date, the actual incident,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told reporters hours after the shooting at The Covenant School. “We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

The shooter, Audrey Hale, 28, of Nashville, identified as transgender and had no previous criminal record, according to the chief.

Drake said his investigators are working on a possible motive but he declined to reveal that on Monday afternoon.

"There's right now a theory that we may be able to talk about later but it's not confirmed," the chief said.

On pretty much every level, the shooter is not the redneck male Fundie Pro-Life gun-humper DU-folk want. Prog trans Christian-hater looks kind of likely.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 05:30:53 PM »
Yes the child killer was a mentally ill trans-something and the DUchebags once again are demonstrating they love to step in shit and lick it off their shoes.

I'm guessing this will be out of the news cycle by tomorrow morning and tonight this will be blamed on racist white male global warming deniers... and the hetero normative patriarchy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 05:39:24 PM »
And we learn this just as they were mocking the Christian school for not having been saved by prayer, and used this as another chance to bash AR-15s. Pride goes before the fall, I suppose.

6. Kiss my ass, chief.

Wow, someone got defensive real quick.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 05:55:15 PM »
Aristus
6. Kiss my ass, chief.

I can show 330M+ normal people who don't do this.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 06:16:25 PM »
I can show 330M+ normal people who don't do this.

Plus a few billion more.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 06:21:20 PM »
Yes the child killer was a mentally ill trans-something and the DUchebags once again are demonstrating they love to step in shit and lick it off their shoes.

I'm guessing this will be out of the news cycle by tomorrow morning and tonight this will be blamed on racist white male global warming deniers... and the hetero normative patriarchy.

That DU-folk will conclusion jump about shooters' political and religious views is as predictable as their using victims of shootings to advance Progs' worse than useless gun-grabbing proposed regulations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 07:21:34 PM »
That DU-folk will conclusion jump about shooters' political and religious views is as predictable as their using victims of shootings to advance Progs' worse than useless gun-grabbing proposed regulations.

This is killing them. They love seeing them some white male shooters. Constantly harping on it for weeks.

Shooter non white, they memory hole it so fast hoping to never have to discuss it again.

Shooter trans … it’s blowing their heads up. Don’t think you should ever need to mention race or gender when talking about shootings ever again!  It’s not relevant!!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 08:33:03 PM »
Hugh_Lebowski (31,081 posts)

19. Totally get your point ... but because bio-females so rarely shoot up schools and kill kids

I'm going to wait on clarification.

Really, if the shooter is a bio-female who's been taking testosterone and transitioning to male, and then goes on a murderous rampage ... it's almost a worse look than if it's a trans woman.

But it's really not a look good either way. Completely unfairly, of course, but unless the TN cops are lying ... this just plays into the transphobes hands.

A horrible tragedy ... just made worse.

Moron Hugh seems to be more concerned about the optics of the transgendering shooter, then the lives lost.

Im not shocked.  :whatever:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 06:12:51 AM »
Moron Hugh seems to be more concerned about the optics of the transgendering shooter, then the lives lost.

Im not shocked.  :whatever:

Most of them are.  And they're bickering about what pronouns are being used, including on their own site.  Who gives a shit?!  This woman killed kids and other people.  They throw all kinds of invective at these shooters when they are white males and now they are having a mass mental breakdown.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 07:45:44 AM »

Cattledog

A deranged chick without a dick :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2023, 07:59:35 AM »

This is killing them. They love seeing them some white male shooters. Constantly harping on it for weeks.

Shooter non white, they memory hole it so fast hoping to never have to discuss it again.

Shooter trans … it’s blowing their heads up. Don’t think you should ever need to mention race or gender when talking about shootings ever again!  It’s not relevant!!!

KC

The leftist media has hit this story in the back of the head with a shovel. I can see the editorial memos going out: Don't talk about the killer being an adult "chick" with a penis, talk about GUNS!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2023, 10:49:35 AM »
The leftist media has hit this story in the back of the head with a shovel. I can see the editorial memos going out: Don't talk about the killer being an adult "chick" with a penis, talk about GUNS!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

From what I'm reading it is a woman who has/had delusions of being a man.  A dickless dude (mentally ill wannabe).

KC

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2023, 10:50:51 AM »
Star Member Aristus (61,727 posts)
6. Kiss my ass, chief.

Response to Aristus (Reply #6)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:28 PM

SickOfTheOnePct (6,228 posts)
7. It's part of the facts of the case

Of course it should be reported - doesn’t mean all transgender individuals are potential school shooters.

Response to SickOfTheOnePct (Reply #7)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:30 PM

Star Member Aristus (61,727 posts)
8. How about facts relevant to the case?

Like whether she knotted or double-knotted her shoelaces?

Response to Aristus (Reply #8)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:31 PM

9. Then let's never

Release names, gender, age, race, etc, since. One are relevant to the cases.

Reply to this post

Response to SickOfTheOnePct (Reply #9)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:36 PM

Star Member obamanut2012 (23,842 posts)
11. Because this is not relevant

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #11)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:37 PM

13. Neither

Is race, gender, or age, yet those are always reported.

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #11)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 06:02 PM

onenote (39,439 posts)
17. When it was reported the shooter was female, everyone was treating that as relevant

Response to SickOfTheOnePct (Reply #7)

Mon Mar 27, 2023, 05:35 PM

Star Member obamanut2012 (23,842 posts)
10. Why? When do tyhey say, "The shooter was a cis, straight man"

Never.

You need heavy duty mining equipment to dig down to these depths of unawareness.

And I will add to the chorus reminding the DUmp how they claim every white male purveyor of any type of violence (shooting, rape, misgendering) proves every white male is a worthless stain on humanity, but every gang banger, cartel member, Hollywood star pedo, ect, is just misunderstood and suffering from the effects of a toxic CIS society.  As Auntie Em said, "I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you, and now... well, being a Christian, I can't say it!"
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 12:13:54 PM »
And I would say to the DUmmies; The reason it has to be stated is because YOU created this.  They used to be able to say a white man did ... A black man did ... A white woman did ... An Asian man did ...

Now, woo boy!  All bets are off with you people!  Just look at what you're crying about.  That the MSM/Police/Public are MISGENDERING a MURDERER!

AND, you're doing the same thing on your site.

This was a woman with a mental illness who was pretending to be a man.

It reminds me of this from Tropic Thunder;

I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Robert Downey, Jr.

KC

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 02:58:07 PM »
With leftists, misgendering is worse than murder.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2023, 03:56:25 PM »
#LGBWithouttheTQ has been trending all day on twitter.  I've been reading some of it.  The regular gay and lesbian people are sick of these freaks and want a divorce.  When you think about it, they really do not share much of anything.  They know the trannies are going after the children, and it makes them sick.  The New Zealand bullshit, too. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2023, 05:59:10 PM »
#LGBWithouttheTQ has been trending all day on twitter.  I've been reading some of it.  The regular gay and lesbian people are sick of these freaks and want a divorce.  When you think about it, they really do not share much of anything.  They know the trannies are going after the children, and it makes them sick.  The New Zealand bullshit, too.

New Zealand?  What’s going on there?

KC

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2023, 10:32:11 AM »

Managed to stay off of twitter yesterday, but the secession of parts of the gay community from the all inclusive anything goes gender confused community has been building for a while.  Lesbian women who don't want to date "lesbians" with a schlong, people with an atom's worth of common sense, regardless of their sexuality that know putting a inmate who "identifies" as female in a women's prison will (and has) result in sexual assaults, people who know putting dudes in dresses in women's shelters results in the same thing all get shouted down as transphobic or terfs.  Attempts to boycott the new Harry Potter game because Rowling doesn't goosestep along to the tranny noise, despite supporting homosexual causes. 

As the saying goes, before you take down the fence, figure out why it was there to begin with.  That tiny bit of logic could have avoided much of this social debacle. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2023, 12:34:11 PM »
Cattledog

Correct from just mentally Ill to full blown suicidal maniac :mental: :thatsright:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2023, 02:01:11 PM »
  Lesbian women who don't want to date "lesbians" with a schlong,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: : :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :hyper:

They want tuna tacos not hotdogs and beans  :-)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2023, 02:03:24 PM »
6. Kiss my ass, chief.

I don’t think you can find that many, I think it’s a handful and the media making it seem like they’re are more of them.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2023, 02:08:47 PM »
I don’t think you can find that many, I think it’s a handful and the media making it seem like they’re are more of them.

Require a chopadickoffame or addadicktome operation to jump on this band wagon, and I'd bet the mortgage that 80% of these attention whores will shrink back into the woodwork they came from.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2023, 02:18:20 PM »
Require a chopadickoffame or addadicktome operation to jump on this band wagon, and I'd bet the mortgage that 80% of these attention whores will shrink back into the woodwork they came from.

80% is far too low. I'd say 97-98% would back out.

They DON'T get the operation just in case they wanna go back some day. They won't say it, but that's why they don't.

The ones I feel sorry for, somewhat, are the ones that do go under the knife and later change their minds...They're the ones that're screwed..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.