Author Topic: I guess "thoughts and PRAYERS" don't do much for Christian children either.  (Read 349 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Coventina (25,298 posts)

I guess "thoughts and PRAYERS" don't do much for Christian children either.

Anyone think this shooting will make a difference?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217763869

Shooting at a Nashville school.

These ****s are grave dancing already because its Christian.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Shooting at a Nashville school.

These ****s are grave dancing already because its Christian.

Supposedly, the shooter was female.

IF the female shooter was black, expect the threads regarding this shooting to sink faster than the Titanic..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

Grave-dancing while the children's bodies are still warm is such a classy look, so typical DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
A couple of big "what if" spins.  Some reports have popped up that the perp was a former student.  Let's say when the manifesto/suicide by cop note is found, the perp claims to have been abused when they were a student, and is acting out of revenge.  How fast will the DUmp be shifting gears then?  What if the perp converted to Wicca/Satanism (redundant I know) and the assault was an attack on an ebil Christian establishment?  Will the DUmp then be claiming these children are just collateral damage in a justified attack?  When you have no moral center, no anchor holding your values of right and wrong in place, everything just becomes whatever matches the narrative of the minute, doesn't it, lurkers? 

Also check your Bibles.  Christians are guaranteed suffering in this life, point one, and point two, it's well established in the Bible that not everyone who calls themselves Christian is actually a believer. 

And lastly, I'm sure lurkers won't believe it cause it's from Fox, but.....

First Lady Jill Biden also responded to the attack later Monday, saying we "stand with Nashville in prayer."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-6-killed-including-3-students-shooter-dead  All the way at the bottom, at least until another update is added. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Link pending but the Sheriff just identified the assailant as a transgender person. This doesn't fit leftist narratives... :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Isn't a bit presumptuous for the primitives to be labeling this individual as a "woman"?
The shooter could have been any number of 253,796 genders.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Link pending but the Sheriff just identified the assailant as a transgender person. This doesn't fit leftist narratives... :popcorn:

I thought something was fishy when the article didn’t mention the shooter’s name
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

I guess "thoughts and PRAYERS"

Thoughts are a rare thing with you bunch of sickos and prayers are beyond your comprehension..
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

And the story was never heard from again...

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist

My guess is some freak who is upset that God says changing your sex is a no-no, so it shoots up the school that symbolically made it feel guilty for its sin.

It's also being reported that it left a manifesto. Should be interesting to read. No doubt the media will try and bury it since, as Ralph pointed out, it's from one of their own.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:20:40 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

Nashville Christian school shooter was a former student, police chief says

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nashville-christian-school-shooter-appears-former-student-police-chief-rcna76876

The shooter who gunned down three children and three staff members at a Nashville Christian school on Monday was a former student who carefully planned the attack with detailed maps and surveillance, police said.

“We have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date, the actual incident,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told reporters hours after the shooting at The Covenant School. “We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

The shooter, Audrey Hale, 28, of Nashville, identified as transgender and had no previous criminal record, according to the chief.

Drake said his investigators are working on a possible motive but he declined to reveal that on Monday afternoon.

"There's right now a theory that we may be able to talk about later but it's not confirmed," the chief said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Nashville Christian school shooter was a former student, police chief says

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nashville-christian-school-shooter-appears-former-student-police-chief-rcna76876

Thanks! Also just posted a recent DUmmy reaction thread.

Remember leftists: It isn't the guns, it is your sons.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
The children and adults are with God now, the prayers are for the families that lost someone.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

Some asshole progressive talk radio host tweeted that maybe the children didn't pray hard enough.  He was absolutely destroyed from both sides.  I knew the DUmp would follow suit.