Author Topic: This is RICH: Jill Biden: It's time for men to step up for women's rights  (Read 330 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
https://democraticunderground.com/10143050045

Source: AP

By ZEKE MILLER today

WASHINGTON (AP) — First lady Jill Biden on Wednesday used a Women’s History Month event at the White House to call on men to step up and fight to protect women’s rights.

The first lady, speaking ahead of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, didn’t mince words as she lamented that women find themselves relitigating “battles that we thought we had won a long time ago.”

“We need more men to hold each other accountable when women are being hurt or being left behind,” she said.

The Supreme Court declared last June that states can ban abortion. Since then, Republican-controlled legislatures across the country have rolled out regulations shortening the period when a woman can get an abortion and otherwise restricting abortion access.

This is too rich, from the party that can't define what a woman is.

It seems to me this is strictly about abortion and has **** all to do with "womens rights"..

When the right stands up for women and says biological men should NOT be allowed to compete against real women (i.e. those born with female bits), we're called transphobes and homophobes, because biological men slaughter real women on the sports field, and it simply isn't fair to real women.

Now we're being told we don't do enough, but when we do enough, we're told to shut up and sit down.

So what is it libs? I know, I know, they want their cake and to eat it too. No matter what men do, it will either be not enough, or shut up and sit down.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

This is too rich, from the party that can't define what a woman is.

And gives the woman of the year award to a man in a dress  :thatsright:
 :argh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

And gives the woman of the year award to a man in a dress  :thatsright:
 :argh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Ah yes, here you go:

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-kneels-before-man-to-celebrate-womens-history-month

Babylon Bee for the win.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline RuralNc

I wonder what Sam Brinton Smith (whatever his name is) is up to these days?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I wonder what Sam Brinton Smith (whatever his name is) is up to these days?

His elbow?

Ya, bad I know..  :lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

Well if women are so much of all that, why would women need men to stand up for them?

Ms. Jill Biden who is not a doctor at all and can barely write simple sentences in English.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.