Author Topic: If he is indicted that is one thing, but he has to be convicted in order...  (Read 297 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
imanamerican63 (12,580 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217748364

We got to remember! If he is indicted that is one thing, but he has to be convicted in order for justice to be served!

Period, end story!

:popcorn:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline RuralNc

Wait. Did the Island Inhabitants finally get their collective heads, out of their collective asses and finally realize this?

Offline ADsOutburst

Wait. Did the Island Inhabitants finally get their collective heads, out of their collective asses and finally realize this?

Realize that indictment is different from conviction? It wouldn't surprise me. As I believe I mentioned in another thread, leftists have consistently shown an astounding ignorance of anything law-related.

Offline DUmpDiver

Realize that indictment is different from conviction? It wouldn't surprise me. As I believe I mentioned in another thread, leftists have consistently shown an astounding ignorance of anything.

Fixt.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I like how the DUmmie says he has to be found guilty for justice to be served.  LOL  That's not how it works.

If he's guilty, he's guilty.  If he's innocent he's innocent.  Either way "Justice is served" as far as the law goes.  I didn't like when they let Hillary off the hook, but it is what happened and no amount of bitching is going to change that.  They didn't like when Kyle Rittenhouse was found innocent and think he should be treated as a pariah and not be allowed to have any sort of life because "by God I KNOW he was guilty!!!"

What a bunch of idiots.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats

Now they need to grasp the fact that conviction does not equal justice. If a innocent person is found guilty is that justice? If the guilty is set free is that justice?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.