Author Topic: "Found Some Glitch": Man Drives Off In Stranger's Tesla  (Read 149 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
"Found Some Glitch": Man Drives Off In Stranger's Tesla
« on: March 15, 2023, 09:14:27 PM »
"Found Some Glitch": Man Drives Off In Stranger's Tesla
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/found-some-glitch-man-drives-strangers-tesla

In Vancouver, Canada, a man who owned a Tesla opened the door of a Model 3 parked in a supermarket lot with his smartphone app. He got into the car and drove to a nearby school to pick up his kids. However, he later realized he had accidentally taken someone else's Model 3.

According to Rajesh Randev's statement to Global News, he noticed a stranger's Tesla parked beside his own car, which happened to be the same model and color. He then used his Tesla smartphone app to unlock the vehicle and drove away.

During his drive to pick up his kids from school, Randev began to realize that something was amiss.

"I was able to get access, a hold of that person's car but while I start driving it, I realized there was a crack on the windshield," he said.

So he called his wife to ask why and she did not know. He also noticed his charger was not where he usually had it.

One can steal a Tesla easily.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du