Author Topic: This is the biggest scandal in American history  (Read 372 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
This is the biggest scandal in American history
« on: March 05, 2023, 09:12:26 AM »
This is the biggest scandal in American history
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biggest-scandal-american-history

We are living through the largest, deadliest scandal in American history, but the elite media refuses to connect the dots and analyze it.

COVID-19, a disease no one disputes came from Wuhan, China, has killed more than 1.1 million Americans and more than 38 million people worldwide. It has left millions of others with chronic health problems.

Because of the teachers’ unions and totally misguided, destructive public health policies, children who were under virtually no risk from COVID-19 have lost at least a year of education. Many children are suffering from depression and other mental health challenges from the forced isolation and lack of social contact.

The biggest scandal in American and world history is the COVID pandemic. The last part.

This scandal is so large, and covers so many areas, it will be a major factor in politics and government for the next decade. It will go down in history as a turning point in our lives and the life of our country.

We just need to decide what direction we turn: toward clarity and accountability, or toward lies and chaos.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 09:25:20 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: This is the biggest scandal in American history
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 09:18:09 AM »
Why the COVID lab leak cover-up is reminiscent of Chernobyl
https://nypost.com/2023/03/04/why-the-covid-lab-leak-cover-up-is-similar-to-chernobyl/

On Tuesday, FBI director Christopher Wray dropped a nuclear-level bombshell.

In an interview with Fox News, the nation’s top G-man finally admitted what much of the world already believes: That COVID-19 “most likely” originated from an incident in a Chinese government-controlled lab in Wuhan – with emphasis on incident, not accident.

Wray’s public confirmation of a viewpoint that his agency has apparently held for “quite some time,” came a day after the Wall Street Journal reported that the US Department of Energy (DOE) had reached a similar conclusion.

According to a classified report presented to the White House and members of Congress, DOE officials — many overseeing national laboratories that conduct biological research — now agree that the COVID pandemic “most likely” came from a lab leak.

Shades of Chernobyl.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 09:27:57 AM »
As always, these numbers are inflated.

1.1 million U.S. citizens didn't necessary die FROM Covid. They died WITH Covid -- maybe.

A scandal? Absolutely. But it's debatable whether it's the biggest in American and world history. Fearmongering again, though I'd love to see Fauci and his vermin colleagues wearing orange jumpsuits making big rocks into little rocks. Same with Whitmer, Newsom, Cuomo, and especially SharterJoe.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 06:06:14 PM »
Shutting down the country for months forcing people to wear a mask to get a shot of unproven medication, making some people lose their jobs if they refused, closing schools, and wasting billions of dollars in the process not to mention stepping on the constitution and peoples rights had to be the biggest scandal ever
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 11:15:13 PM »
I suppose it's too extreme to call for public-branding of COVID-tyrannicals.  A spike-protein burned-into their foreheads.  Why not?  They'd still be left alive.  Our ancestors would generally approve of similar retaliations against those who endeavored to destroy our freedoms.

First, a tribunal.  Then a forehead-tatt.  Price exacted.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 06:15:42 AM »
I suppose it's too extreme to call for public-branding of COVID-tyrannicals.  A spike-protein burned-into their foreheads.  Why not?  They'd still be left alive.  Our ancestors would generally approve of similar retaliations against those who endeavored to destroy our freedoms.

First, a tribunal.  Then a forehead-tatt.  Price exacted.

I'd sign on to this. Crimes against humanity.

And then 40 bitchslaps to the jackoffs who STILL wear their masks inside their car while they're driving -- ALONE.  :thatsright:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2023, 09:07:54 AM »
I'd sign on to this. Crimes against humanity.

And then 40 bitchslaps to the jackoffs who STILL wear their masks inside their car while they're driving -- ALONE.  :thatsright:

During the height of the Wu, often took an Uber or Lyft to and from my gigs when masking was required. If it happened to still be daylight out, felt so damn stupid wearing the mask inside the car that I'd duck down so that no passing car could see me.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender