Author Topic: Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg’s colleagues boast about 'dismantling criminal  (Read 201 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg’s colleagues boast about 'dismantling criminal
https://www.citizensdefendingfreedom.com/post/video-manhattan-d-a-alvin-bragg-s-colleagues-boast-about-dismantling-criminal-justice-system

NEW YORK — In a recently surfaced video featuring a panel of “progressive prosecutors” speaking at Harvard Law School, at which Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg was scheduled to speak late last year, Bragg’s colleagues are seen and heard on-record boasting about their efforts to dismantle the American legal system and refusing to prosecute crimes. 

Bragg was scheduled to participate on the panel, but was reportedly unable to attend because, “he had what he thought was an important case starting [on the day of the panel] in Manhattan having to do with the Trump Organization,” the panel moderator says in the beginning of the video hosted by Harvard Law School. 

While Bragg may have been absent, his colleagues made no efforts to hide their “progressive” agendas. State’s Attorney Sarah George of Crittenden County, Vermont, one of Bragg’s “progressive prosecutor” colleagues, spoke at length about her efforts to “dismantle the criminal legal system.” 

Really disturbing.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

I don’t see why some actions can’t be taken against them
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!