Author Topic: Police Report Raises Big Question in the Death of Former Clinton Adviser  (Read 326 times)

Offline RuralNc

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/22/police-report-raises-big-question-in-the-death-of-former-clinton-adviser-n707203

‘I could see that he had a gunshot wound to the chest and that he had a knot tied in an extension cord that was around his neck and it was attached to the limb directly above him.

The deputy said a search of Middleton’s vehicle turned up three boxes of buckshot and a gun case – but no weapon.

Guess this teaches you that you shouldnt befriend the Clinton Cartel? I have no idea how many folks have met an untimely death by suicide. But it seems to be too many.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Police Report Raises Big Question in the Death of Former Clinton Adviser
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 09:57:33 PM »
I conclude it was murder.

I wouldn't waste time chasing the 'ruled a suicide' bunny...  It's like somebody's trying to stage a kabuki version of 90's Hannity-segment.

It's murder by shotgun, with the cord on-hand as a 'make it look like suicide if possible' caveat.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 06:08:43 AM »
I conclude it was murder.

I wouldn't waste time chasing the 'ruled a suicide' bunny...  It's like somebody's trying to stage a kabuki version of 90's Hannity-segment.

It's murder by shotgun, with the cord on-hand as a 'make it look like suicide if possible' caveat.

"Well, we didnt find a firearm, so its hard to say why he has a hole in his chest. But this extension cord around his neck... sure he's just setting on the ground. Clearly he hung himself.."  :whatever: :-)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 09:09:45 AM »
Slick Willie and his scrunt Hillary have been the two most dangerous Deep State operatives in the history of the Swamp.

Which is why nothing will ever come of the Epstein suicide-that-wasn't along with all the other deaths associated with the Clinton Crime Family.

She is, without a doubt, far more dangerous than Slick. All Slick wanted to do was chase his dick around. She wants power.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 02:32:13 PM »
Well, well, well. There has been an update!

Carter said Middleton, 59, then pulled an eight-foot-long bench over to a tree at a point on the ranch overlooking a valley.

‘He stood on top of the bench and tied one end of the extension cord to a large limb of the tree and the other end around his neck.

‘It is believed that Mr. Middleton then took the firearm and placed the barrels against his chest and then reached out with his left hand and placed his first finger on the first trigger.

‘It is then believed that Mr. Middleton pulled the trigger on the firearm casing (sic) it to discharge and strike him in the chest and then he fell from the bench causing the extension cord to become tight cutting off his breathing.’

Carter said in this report that the gun landed so far from Middleton’s body ‘due to the recoil from the discharge and the height and angle of the ground.’

Im glad that mystery is solved! Who knew a shotgun could propel itself away, upwards of 30 feet!  :whatever: