Author Topic: Trump GA Grand Jury Foreman Kohrs: We Recommended Indictment for More Than a Doz  (Read 186 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump GA Grand Jury Foreman Kohrs: We Recommended Indictment for More Than a Dozen People
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/22/trump-ga-grand-jury-foreman-kohrs-we-recommended-indictment-for-more-than-a-dozen-people/

Fulton County grand jury foreman Emily Kohrs said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Last Word” that the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ grand jury investigation of former President Donald Trump’s call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger recommended indictments for over a dozen people.

Host Lawrence O’Donnell said, “Emily Kohrs sat with NBC’s Blayne Alexander for an extraordinary 42-minute interview.”

He added, “She told Blaine Alexander that she and the grand jury recommended the indictment of more than a dozen people.”‘

Alexander said, “And so we are talking about multiple people?”

I never heard of a grand jury foreman or forewoman coming forward after their job is done. I would they are not allowed to disclose it after a certain amount of time.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline RuralNc

Trump GA Grand Jury Foreman Kohrs: We Recommended Indictment for More Than a Dozen People
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/22/trump-ga-grand-jury-foreman-kohrs-we-recommended-indictment-for-more-than-a-dozen-people/

I never heard of a grand jury foreman or forewoman coming forward after their job is done. I would they are not allowed to disclose it after a certain amount of time.

Im no Attorney, but im willing to bet there is some clinched buttholes everywhere. Im hoping this blows up in their face. The DUmp is in half melt down already, over this little incident. Cant wait to see a full blown Chernobyl level melt down.

Offline Dblhaul

We got him now!  (Ver 5342772)