Author Topic: Activist Raquel Evita Saraswati has faked her ‘Arab and Latin’ racial identity a  (Read 194 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Activist Raquel Evita Saraswati has faked her ‘Arab and Latin’ racial identity as far back as 2004: reports
https://nypost.com/2023/02/21/raquel-evita-saraswati-was-faking-racial-identity-in-2004/

The Muslim progressive activist who is allegedly pretending to be a person of color has been citing her fabricated “Arab and Latin” heritage for almost 20 years.

Raquel Evita Saraswati, 39, who was outed by The Intercept for pretending to be of Latin, South Asian and Arab descent, spoke to Boston.com in 2004 about her upcoming wedding, saying she wanted to do something to respect her Arab and Latin culture.

“We want it to be something special, not about hype and not about media,” she told the outlet.

Saraswati was born Rachel Elizabeth Seidel and is referred to as “Raquel Evita Seidel” in the article.

First, there was Rachel Dolezal. Later on, came Jessica Krug, Carrie Bourassa, and Kay LeClaire. Now, there is Raquel Evita Seidel.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Color me shocked...

:whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

I just dont understand these people. Do they just want to be special? Do they feel their "whiteness" is a curse?

“I assure people that as soon as I am capable, I will provide answers to the recent discussion and attack on me. I understand all the reactions you’re having. I am currently taking the time to get to where I can answer in a way that is most helpful and thorough,” she wrote, adding in a later tweet that “more will come”

I bet Holiday dinners are quite awkward.  :popcorn: