Author Topic: How much are hearts  (Read 233 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

How much are hearts
« on: February 15, 2023, 01:36:02 PM »
I see the posts over at the dump loaded with hearts does anyone know how much they cost?
If they’re more than $.10 the fools over there are easily parted with their $$$ :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: How much are hearts
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 02:14:02 PM »
I see the posts over at the dump loaded with hearts does anyone know how much they cost?
If they’re more than $.10 the fools over there are easily parted with their $$$ :lmao:

It has been a number of years since one of my moles has had that magic golden star status (meaning a donor), so I'm going by memory only. But if you have the gold star, you can give away as many hearts as you want. The policies may have changed since $kimmer gave up the site to SquirrelQ and that other dork admin. Giving out those hearts are sort of like group sex...but at the DUmp, that would be disgusting considering they're really hideous people inside and out.

Have mentioned this before, but I was able to grovel for someone to purchase me a golden star almost every year. It enables the advanced search functions which I used to find helpful when Frank & I were compiling the DUmmy of the Year stuff.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 03:38:50 PM »
Thanks, if they’re free that’s why they’re so generous with them  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :censored:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 07:39:50 PM »

Kinda wondering that myself. If I recall our friend MVD, got called out for giving away hearts, while simultaneously fundraising. So clearly, they cost something.