Author Topic: NPR asks if we should continue masking FOREVER in some places  (Read 375 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
NPR asks if we should continue masking FOREVER in some places
« on: February 13, 2023, 07:15:13 PM »
No, no we will NOT continue masking forever ANYWHERE, NPR. Deal with it.

It’s almost as if NPR feels like they have to continue proving they shouldn’t be taken seriously about anything. We can see their leadership sitting around, trying to figure out which stupid and ridiculous take they can put out next.

Case in point:

Are there certain places where we should just continue masking — forever? We asked three experts to weigh in.

There are still hundreds of thousands of COVID cases reported in the U.S. each week, along with a few thousand deaths related to COVID.

But with mask mandates a thing of the past and the national emergency health declaration that will expire in May, we are in a new phase of the pandemic.

Life looks a little more normal here in the U.S. than it did a few years ago, but decisions on how to deal with the virus aren’t over yet.

China had a huge increase in cases last month after abandoning its zero COVID policy, and another variant prompted renewed recommendations in some airports. Researchers estimate that more than 65 million people are struggling with the effects of COVID — a disease we still have to learn about.

However, masking requirements are being lifted in places like Spain and Germany.

Wondering if and when you should still be masking up? NPR asked some experts.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/13/npr-dragged-then-dragged-some-more-for-asking-if-we-should-continue-masking-forever-in-some-places/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

Re: NPR asks if we should continue masking FOREVER in some places
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 05:13:19 AM »
They just gotta keep the "pandemic" and fear mongering going. As for China, anyone could look at that situation and figure out why "zero-covid" aint going to happen. Not to mention why locking people in a building and it burning down is really bad for P.R.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 05:37:42 AM »
Sure NPR; by all means keep wearing your mask. Wear two. While you're at it, you could go back to wearing the crash helmet and drool cup that you wore on the SHORT BUS  :shortbus: because we sure as hell wouldn't want a moron like you feeling unsafe.  :whatever:

Those of us who don't feel the need to virtue signal to the world what good little sheep we are will continue going on about life without such nonsense.

Oh, and pointing and laughing at you imbeciles...  :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 08:11:55 AM »
I'm sincerely glad that NPR is around.

That bunch of proglodytes gives me hope that their level of insanity isn't just a tinfoil-hat concern.

That shit is real, and it's amazing to behold.

By all means, NPR, keep up the shitty work.  :loser:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 11:02:10 AM »
Masks should be mandatory for all liberals forever,then we will know who is responsible for the death of our country
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 11:49:05 AM »
Masks should be mandatory for all liberals forever,then we will know who is responsible for the death of our country

:hi5:

~ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 02:22:43 PM »

Considering I live in a mostly red state albeit with a very predominant and whiny vocal bunch of Dems, I almost NEVER see anyone wear a mask. The only folks I've noticed in the past year wearing a face diaper fall into one of the three categories:

1 - Elderly
2 - Those with underlying and contributing factors to be susceptible to the Chinese Wuhan Red Death

And finally, the most despicable:

3 - Smug white Gen-Z and Millenials who want to appear as if they're superior to you for wearing them (akin as wearing an AIDS ribbon)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 07:52:01 PM »
Considering I live in a mostly red state albeit with a very predominant and whiny vocal bunch of Dems, I almost NEVER see anyone wear a mask. The only folks I've noticed in the past year wearing a face diaper fall into one of the three categories:

1 - Elderly
2 - Those with underlying and contributing factors to be susceptible to the Chinese Wuhan Red Death

And finally, the most despicable:

3 - Smug white Gen-Z and Millenials who want to appear as if they're superior to you for wearing them (akin as wearing an AIDS ribbon)

Dont forget masks with Dem. talking points. "I believe in Science", "Black Lives Matter", and other such Virtue Signaling.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2023, 09:40:37 PM »
I typically see about one or two masked folks per 100 I see here.
Last one I was in social contact with said she was getting over covid and didn't want to spread germs.
Did I mention it was a cloth mask?
 :lmao: