Author Topic: Rep. Byron Donalds Slams Democrats Who Say Focusing on Border Security is a ‘Whi  (Read 457 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Rep. Byron Donalds Slams Democrats Who Say Focusing on Border Security is a ‘White Nationalist Conspiracy’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rep-byron-donalds-slams-democrats-who-say-focusing-on-border-security-is-a-white-nationalist-conspiracy/

Rep. Byron Donalds has had it with Democrats attempting to continue painting Republican efforts to control and protect our southern border as being part of a “white nationalist conspiracy,” so much so that during a hearing this week, the black conservative told them that if they truly believed it that they could say it to his face.

The situation was sparked with a tweet from the official Twitter account for the Oversight Committee Democrats on Wednesday.

“Good morning and good luck to everyone except @GOPoversight members who are using today’s hearing to amplify white nationalist conspiracy theories instead of a comprehensive solution to protect our borders and strengthen our immigration system,” read the post.

Democrats is the racist party.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
...Democrats is the racist party.

They have been since at least ~1805. I'm surprised anybody is surprised at this. :confused:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

"but... but.. the plaque on the Statue of Liberty.. "

The favorite talking point of the Left.

Offline Old n Grumpy

It’s a white nationalist conspiracy until they show up at Martha’s Vineyard :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

It’s a white nationalist conspiracy until they show up at Martha’s Vineyard :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But the, literal, Island Inhabitants dont have room in their 8000+ sq. ft. huts.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
But the, literal, Island Inhabitants dont have room in their 8000+ sq. ft. huts.

I've heard that even their boathouses are without heat and running water. Can't put 'em there either.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
So "cleaning up" the border for Biden's photo op was OK, right?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.