Author Topic: Super Bowl ad featuring the King of Late Night  (Read 514 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Super Bowl ad featuring the King of Late Night
« on: February 08, 2023, 10:37:43 AM »
Since the game itself is on the Fox broadcast network next Sunday, Fox News decided to celebrate Greg Gutfeld's status with a commercial:

https://youtu.be/WB-Fs-RDcu0
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Super Bowl ad featuring the King of Late Night
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 03:39:55 PM »
Since the game itself is on the Fox broadcast network next Sunday, Fox News decided to celebrate Greg Gutfeld's status with a commercial:

There will always be one and only one King of Late Night:
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 04:53:32 PM »

Wholeheartedly agree, and I'll occasionally flip his reruns on at 9 PM Central (adjust for your own time zone) on the Antenna network.

It is just fun to see Greg get higher ratings than Coal-Bert and both of the Jimmy clowns and leftists can't figure out why.

I'll admit that Gutfeld is not everyone's cup of tea with his offbeat biting humor, but it is often quite hilarious and insightful.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 07:09:28 PM »
Gotta miss Johnny. Not to mention the likes of Letterman. At least back then, they had something unique to say. Not now-a-days. They all sound exactly the same.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 09:37:37 PM »

That's amazing.  I love the succinct-ness... !

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 03:54:34 PM »
Gotta miss Johnny. Not to mention the likes of Letterman. At least back then, they had something unique to say. Not now-a-days. They all sound exactly the same.

In the mid-late 80's, I'd defy my parents to stay up late to catch both Carson and Letterman back when he was off-beat and damn funny. Dave kept his sanity until sometime during the George W. era, and all of a sudden he went bat guano crazy leftist.

Coal-bert I never really cared for, but his original Comedy Central stuff was a decent parody of Bill O'Reilly. Kimmel was quite funny with his Fox NFL antics, "Win Ben Stein's Money", "The Man Show", and "Crank Yankers". But he got sucked into the Hollywood woke-turd shredder. Fallon was decent on SNL from what I remember, but certainly no stand-out such as earlier SNL cast members. He also drank the leftist kool-aide. Mind you I never watch them, just hear their clips occasionally.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 08:52:21 PM »

Here's Johnny!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2023, 11:17:49 PM »

Damn right. Johnny was the best.

Sis Boom Bah:

https://youtu.be/L4GduUWv-mA

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2023, 07:09:14 PM »
JEALOUS MUCH? Whiny media libs complained about Gutfeld’s Super Bowl ad

If you watched the Super Bowl, you know that FOX News ran an ad for the Gutfeld! show, crowning Greg Gutfeld as the new king of late night TV.

FOX News has apparently been keeping a close eye on their ratings, and they know a winner when they see it. Gutfeld often beats the late night shows on network TV in ratings.

Some liberals in media are really unhappy about this development. They miss the good old days when people actually cared about the Daily Show, which Gutfeld is crushing in ratings:

Lizz Winstead, the co-creator of the Daily Show is extremely bitter about Greg’s popularity and the people who watch him.

Daily Show co-creator Lizz Winstead doesn’t think Greg Gutfeld is the “new king of late night comedy” as an upcoming Super Bowl ad suggests, but instead crowned the Fox News host as the king of the “shitty ****ing people” watching his show.

SiriusXM host Dean Obedeillah acknowledged Gutfeld’s success in a discussion this week about the Super Bowl ad, but argued comedians would still prefer being booked on a Colbert than a Fox News show. He also argued Gutfeld does have the benefit of airing earlier than the other late night programs he competes against.

Winstead acknowledged Gutfeld’s success too, although she came down much harder on the comedian, as well as podcaster Joe Rogan.

“He ain’t funny to me, but we see that there’s an audience out there for shit like that, there’s an audience out there for shit like Joe Rogan, there’s an audience out there of ****ing shitty people. 70 million people voted for Trump,” she said. “Like Fox News, those people are going to laugh at shit we think is ****ed up. The bottom line is do I want them as my audience? No. I would never want to go on that show. It would never benefit me in any way.”

Winstead even blasted Gutfeld’s act as “gross.”

“He makes jokes about shit that I care about, which is gross. I think that whole situation’s gross,” she said.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 15-second Gutfeld ad is the most valuable promotion Fox News is doing for the Super Bowl. The ad reportedly features Gutfeld dressed as royalty as he’s declares “the new king of late night.”

https://twitchy.com/mikel-313136/2023/02/13/jealous-much-whiny-media-libs-complained-about-gutfelds-super-bowl-ad/

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2023, 07:30:32 PM »
 :stoner:

Why is this scrunt quoted in CC?

Duh....because she's a scrunt?  :-)

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992