Author Topic: California double killer free after 4 years in same woke county psychotic stabbe  (Read 486 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
California double killer free after 4 years in same woke county psychotic stabber got probation
https://nypost.com/2024/01/28/news/california-killer-free-after-4-years-in-case-echoing-bryn-spejcher-stabbing/

A California judge sentenced a woman who stabbed her boyfriend 108 times in a marijuana-induced psychotic episode to just two years of probation and 100 hours of community service this week.

The shocking verdict left the parents of the victim and people across the nation aghast when Ventura County Superior Court Judge David Worley ruled Bryn Spejcher “had no control over her actions” in the involuntary manslaughter case.

Shockingly, The Post can reveal another case in the same county where a man convicted of double manslaughter served fewer than four years in prison for arguing the same — that they were incapable of intending to kill due to intoxication.

Shawn Shirck, 29, was arrested in August 2019 for fatally stabbing 59-year-old Margaret Dahl — his father’s girlfriend — and her mother, Phyllis Porter, 82 in Oak View.

But a Ventura County jury declined to convict Shirck of murder, instead opting for the lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter — a count with a maximum term of seven years.

Soft on crime California and look what they got. No wonder why people are fleeing.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
So, weed doesn't make people crazy, but simultaneously is an excuse for a lenient sentence for atrocious crimes?  Good doublethink there.   ::)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

At some point concerned, citizens will turn into magicians and make them disappear! Poof :swat:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
She'll be back sooner rather than later.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.