Author Topic: California Rep. Katie Porter is a big fat b*tch  (Read 357 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
California Rep. Katie Porter is a big fat b*tch
« on: December 29, 2022, 05:24:15 PM »
Rep. Katie Porter Is Apparently an Absolute Lunatic

With a salute to South Park's Eric Cartman for the thread title.

There are a lot of members of the House of Representatives that would make a Koala Bear seem smart. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a certain shrillness in her Marxist platitudes that could be compared to nails on a chalkboard, and Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s drunken press conferences have become a staple in more recent years. Then there’s Rep. Katie Porter, who manages to show her vapidness in other ways.

To hear people on the left talk, Porter is brilliant. She brings whiteboards to committee hearings and uses bags of rice to illustrate the wonders of liberal economics. On the other hand, she also thinks pedophiles are unfairly discriminated against and sees abortion as a solution to inflation.

Here’s an example of the kind of grandstanding Porter often partakes in, and if you want to gag yourself, try reading the fawning replies. She’s just so darn smart! You better not mess with her!

A Big Oil exec told me I had a "misconception" about a special tax break polluters get that other businesses don't.

So, after explaining the deduction to him, I offered to write it out of the tax code if that what he wants. Just let me know!

Of course, everything in that video was performative nonsense. There was no “Big Oil exec.” There was only the owner of a small drilling company that employed just 16 people. The “special tax break” in question was actually a deduction that allowed the non-salvageable costs of drilling to be written off in a single year instead of being taken as losses over time. In other words, the credit was even “special.” But Porter sure did own him!

You get the idea. This is the kind of person Porter is. She’s a rabid narcissist from the highly mediocre halls of academia who thinks talking in circles at hearings makes her noteworthy. That’s what makes none of what I’m about to share surprising.

Apparently, Porter kicked a staffer (we’ll get to their specific role in a moment) out of her office permanently for supposedly giving the congresswoman COVID-19, and be sure to follow the story until the end because things get a lot crazier.

Those texts from Porter reveal what an absolute lunatic she is. She doesn’t even give the staffer a chance to explain before booting her, accusing her of breaking office protocols on COVID-19 testing.

Let me stop there for a second. Who the heck is still requiring employees to follow a COVID-19 testing routine when they aren’t symptomatic? And to be sure, per the texts, the staffer was not symptomatic. Further, why would you stop a staffer from coming to pick up their personal effects in person once they no longer have COVID-19? What an immature way to handle the situation. Besides, Porter is vaxxed and boosted (multiple times) so what is she even worried for? I’ve been assured that if you get the jabs, all will be right with the world.

Much more at the above RedState link...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: California Rep. Katie Porter is a big fat b*tch
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 07:16:03 PM »
Porter, AOC, and Mazie Hirono are somehow related. I can feel it in my bones.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 08:06:42 PM »
Porter, AOC, and Mazie Hirono are somehow related. I can feel it in my bones.  :whatever:

Nah, the stupidity is just contagious.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 08:47:45 PM »
 :mental:

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen