Author Topic: More left wing violent physical attacks on conservatives that shall go unnoticed  (Read 201 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Lee Zeldin supporter attacked at rally for Gov. Kathy Hochul, video shows

The woman said she sought medical attention and reported the incident to the police.

A supporter of New York gubernatorial candidate, Rep. Lee Zeldin, was allegedly attacked and assaulted at a rally for Democratic candidate Gov. Kathy Hochul on Saturday.

Hochul was holding the rally with other Democratic officials when counter-protestors supporting Zeldin showed up with signs and started chanting against the governor.

Video obtained by Fox News shows a Hochul supporter appearing to punch and choke a woman named Angelica Torres. The Zeldin supporter said she later sought medical attention and reported the incident to the police.

Torres told Fox News on Sunday she was still shaken up by the fight. She said she had been carrying a pro-Zeldin sign.

"I was carrying a sign that said, ‘Vote Them Out,’ and under their campaign portraits. Then unexpectedly I was attacked by a woman who grabbed my sign. While I was trying to retrieve my sign another man much larger than me started to choke me," Torres said.

"I was very shocked and upset that I couldn’t express my opinions openly without violence. Crime and violence is a big issue in our city."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-governor-lee-zeldin-supporter-attacked-rally-gov-kathy-hochul-video-shows
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender