Author Topic: Behold the Democrats' Closing Argument for the 2022 Midterm Election  (Read 551 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This closing argument should result in the conviction of the current crop of Democrats, leftists, media flying monkeys for the Dems, large corporations, Big Tech, wokesters, antifa-assholes, BLM shitbirds, and the idiots who can't figure out what the hell pronouns are.

Prison? Or deportation based on treasonous behavior? You decide.

Here is the Democrat Party’s Closing Argument for 2022:
  • Americans’ net worth has been reduced by $75,000 since Joe Biden took office, according to the Heritage Foundation.
  • Inflation has destroyed 25% of the average 401K plan in 2022 alone.
  • The U.S. has only a 25-day supply of diesel fuel.
  • Gas prices are the highest in American history.
  • Heating oil has shot up by 40%-plus in the last few weeks and is in short supply going into winter.
  • Joe Biden reduced the U.S. fuel supply, ending American dominance, and begs for oil from despots.
  • Democrats turn off reliable sources of energy and pour money into sun and wind power, which depend on the weather.
  • There’s still a baby formula shortage.
  • The U.S. military is assessed as “weak” for the first time in the history of the Heritage Foundation index of military strength.
  • The Afghanistan bug-out is the biggest and most embarrassing self-inflicted military disaster in U.S. history.
  • Forced shots hollowed out the ranks of the military, police, and medical professionals — so-called first responders who went from heroes during 9/11 and COVID to zeros when they disagreed with the regime.
  • Wokism has decimated the number of new recruits to the military.
  • People praying outside abortion clinics are arrested by Joe Biden’s DOJ, but fire bombers of pro-life clinics are not.
  • More black men have been killed in the last year on the lawless, woke streets of America’s Democrat-run cities than all black men killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
  • Lawless American cities preside over more people dying each year from drugs than were killed in the entire Vietnam War due to open borders.
  • Democrats surrendered America’s borders to drug cartels.
  • As police have been defunded and bad actors have been let out of prison, murder and crime rates have doubled in America’s Democrat-run cities.
  • Joe Biden can speak into existence a program to forgive student loans while “leaders” remain silent at its unconstitutionality.
  • Democrats believe there’s nothing democratic about a Supreme Court that sends an unconstitutional decision back to the people to decide.
  • Democrats believe that abortion should be allowed through the ninth month of pregnancy.
  • Judges deny a former president due process because they don’t like him.
  • A judge allows the unprecedented FBI raid on a former president for doing what every other president has done. Those who complain are called insurrectionists or Nazis.
  • The leader of the Democrats labels the notion of making America great again as “fascistic” and racist.
  • People who don’t agree with the current president are censored on social media at the behest of the Democrat’s FBI, “misinformation” czars, and DOJ.
  • Democrats cause psychological harm to children and climate supplicants alike when they knowingly lie about the world coming to an end in X years.
  • Democrats believe people control the weather.
  • Democrats have done nothing to China for unleashing the COVID-19 virus on the United States and the world.
  • Democrats endorse sexualizing children in the classroom in the name of “equity.”
  • Those who complain are arrested, vilified, boycotted, and/or censored.
  • Children are failing in school after politicians and unions forced school closures.
  • Democrats believe years of riots, arsons, looting, intimidation, and attacks on police are nothing compared to two hours of jackasses sitting in Nancy Pelosi’s chair and pushing cops at the Capitol.
  • Democrats support lawsuits against cops for trying to stop riots while simultaneously supporting a veteran being shot to death by police at the Capitol protest.
  • Democrats have used a willing FBI to frame political opponents for wrongdoing.
  • Democrats have lied to courts to get warrants to spy on a political opponent running for office.
  • Democrats used COVID as an emergency excuse to rewrite election laws to give their party an advantage.
  • Democrats helped big corporations buy access to and assert control over elections offices in the last presidential election to turn out their voter base.

If you want more of this, vote Democrat.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/10/25/behold-the-democrats-closing-argument-for-the-2022-midterm-election-n1639765
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Behold the Democrats' Closing Argument for the 2022 Midterm Election
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 05:26:34 PM »
This closing argument should result in the conviction of the current crop of Democrats, leftists, media flying monkeys for the Dems, large corporations, Big Tech, wokesters, antifa-assholes, BLM shitbirds, and the idiots who can't figure out what the hell pronouns are.

Prison? Or deportation based on treasonous behavior? You decide.

I'll bring some lumber to build scaffolds on the Capital Mall lawn if you want to chip in for a couple of skeins of rope.  :-) :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 08:45:47 PM »
I'll bring some lumber to build scaffolds on the Capital Mall lawn if you want to chip in for a couple of skeins of rope.  :-) :popcorn:

Damn, D6, we already had that conversation about lumber, dude! Too damned expensive to off a bunch of vermin! Have you seen the price of 6x6x12' posts? Horrific! They're just not worth it!

I'm a fan of deportation, with a twist. They get a tattoo on their forehead which says:

LOSER

For those who already have a tattoo there, the original tattoo is removed with 80 grit sandpaper and the above tattoo is applied.

And they're never permitted into the U.S. again. I don't care where they go -- just not here.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 09:23:01 PM »
Damn, D6, we already had that conversation about lumber, dude! Too damned expensive to off a bunch of vermin! Have you seen the price of 6x6x12' posts? Horrific! They're just not worth it!

I'm a fan of deportation, with a twist. They get a tattoo on their forehead which says:

LOSER

For those who already have a tattoo there, the original tattoo is removed with 80 grit sandpaper and the above tattoo is applied.

And they're never permitted into the U.S. again. I don't care where they go -- just not here.

I wonder if we can use PVC.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 01:16:00 PM »

LOSER

The nice thing about using lumber to build scaffolding, is that it can be re-used over and over again, until the frauds and con artists get the effin' message.

Of course, it's even easier if we go the WWII Italian route, and just use the street lamps surrounding the Capital Mall as the scaffolds...  :shucks:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus