Author Topic: Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2022, 05:28:33 AM »
Every last poll is questionable - no matter who they favor, or what they say - so long as the imbeciles of the eGOP refuse to face the 800 pound Dominion Vote Tabulators of Plenty gorilla in the room.

They continue to be relegated to second fiddle status because they continue to be too chicken shit to engage in the fight, hoping the damned alligator eats their cowardly asses last.

Agreed -- the polls have proved to be markedly inaccurate, of that there is no question.

The entire "modern" way of voting, which includes all the crap we're hearing about -- widespread mail-in balloting for people who are either too lazy to get off their butts and go to the polls on election day, or simply don't want to fight the crowds; ballot harvesting, any method other than paper-driven ballots -- will yield cheating in some way. The Dems have it down to a science. Just look at Maricopa County's results over the past few elections. Breakdowns just always seem to happen where likely Repub voters are concentrated.

Katie Hobbs is at the center of that one, of that I have no doubt.

But until the Repubs can figure out how to beat the Dems at their own game, Maricopa County is what you're going to see time and time again. There will never be a return to the "old" way of voting -- not in this day and age. So the smart thing to do is beat them at their own game.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2022, 09:08:36 AM »
Sigh. I just don't buy your argument -- simple as that. You reach for Griffin as if he's the only donor on the planet for DeSantis.

Fail.

Now go stand in the corner until you can learn to play nice with others.

Reading and/or comprehension fail, or blatant misrepresentation...you'll have to tell us which it is. I pointed out that in addition to griffin, all of jebs backers are there as well. I also pointed out his endorsement by paul ryan, his endorsement of an anti-Trump douchebag, and i may as well throw in his 5 days of silent invisibility after the maralago raid.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can start shit with others and then decide for them that they aren't going to throw it back in your face with interest, because put simply - you can't.

Now YOU go stand in the corner until you can learn to read and comprehend and/or not misrepresent the words and sentiments of others.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.