Author Topic: Colombia seizes uranium from leftist guerrillas  (Read 8019 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Colombia seizes uranium from leftist guerrillas
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »
:banghead: Every thread John posts on ends up this way. John ruins any conversation about the OP with inane remarks designed to start a fight. And sure enough, a long drawn out fight follows.

I just wish bitch slaps would actually mean something.

try not to have a heart attack/stroke with all the anger you have.
(Mr Mannn hits Bitchslap, #608. Looks an inane post. Thinks, "What a child." chooses not to respond. Throwing pearls to swine, and all that. Notes time, plans to come back in an hour for another bitch slap)

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
:banghead: Every thread John posts on ends up this way. John ruins any conversation about the OP with inane remarks designed to start a fight. And sure enough, a long drawn out fight follows.

try not to have a heart attack/stroke with all the anger you have.
(Mr Mannn hits Bitchslap, #608. Looks an inane post. Thinks, "What a child." chooses not to respond. Throwing pearls to swine, and all that. Notes time, plans to come back in an hour for another bitch slap)

how sad.  The obsession continues.
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline djones520

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 02:04:47 AM »

Thats now how I see it.

I see a topic started.  Matrix makes a comment.  Doesn't matter what it is, whether or makes sense or not (much like the Bear incident).  People like you, or Snuggle Bunny, then get your Matrix hard-on and attack every little word he says.  Usually you twist the context of it (much like the Bear incident) to something he really didn't mean at all.

Sorry guys, but Matrix is not the bad guys here.  You are.  You have some obsession (which I believe he has aptly pointed out) with him.  If you don't like him, it would be extremely easy to ignore his posts, but you don't.  You just exacerbate the situation by attacking him over and over again.

Grow up guys.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 03:16:26 AM »
Jm is allowed to question if McCain is an adequate choice to deal wiht a given issue, but we are also allowed to respond in kind. However, once criticism of RP is levelled all discourse ceases and JM switches to snivel and whine mode and never deals with the point of why RP is a ****ing moron.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 04:30:43 AM »
Jm is allowed to question if McCain is an adequate choice to deal wiht a given issue, but we are also allowed to respond in kind. However, once criticism of RP is levelled all discourse ceases and JM switches to snivel and whine mode and never deals with the point of why RP is a ******* moron.

criticize ron paul all you want.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 05:57:30 AM »
Screw Ron Paul, we need to send an expert to check this out.  What, Valerie?  Your husband was an ambassador, and has a special expertise in tracking down contraband deals?  Really?  Well, if you say so...

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
Screw Ron Paul, we need to send an expert to check this out.  What, Valerie?  Your husband was an ambassador, and has a special expertise in tracking down contraband deals?  Really?  Well, if you say so...

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 05:45:25 PM »
Yes, but can you actually present a cogent defense of his so-called policies?

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »
Yes, but can you actually present a cogent defense of his so-called policies?

your going to label everything I say a "non response."

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 03:11:53 AM »
"*yawn*" et al is a non-response.

Your very first response in this thread actually had a point that could be debated on its merits but as soon as criticism of The Moron appeared you went into typical snivel and quibble mode.

My point is: don't go throwing stones at Buch or McCain for doing "nothing" in response to a comment that Hillary and Obama would be dangerous at the helm in such matters when you live in a glass obstetrician's office because The Moron would be deserting valuable allies, gutting our military and intel assets, pretending threats that are there don't exist and damning us for the threats that he actually had to acknowledge.

And I was able to condense those 70 words into a simple "WWRPD" to which everyone--except supporters of The Moron--was able to comprehend.

"WWRPD" remains my critique. If you don't think The Moron would desert valuable allies, gut our military and intel assets, pretend threats that are there don't exist and/or damn us for the threats that he actually had to acknowledge I'd love to hear why you think this is so OR if you think he would and he would be correct to do so I would also be entertained by the exchange OR if you thiink he would desert allies etc and think its a foolish prospect that would be an intriguiing dialogue as well OR perhaps you might have another thought somehow dealing with the issue.

Alas, hope--when based on experience--is fleeting.

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 04:07:37 PM »
"*yawn*" et al is a non-response.

Your very first response in this thread actually had a point that could be debated on its merits but as soon as criticism of The Moron appeared you went into typical snivel and quibble mode.

My point is: don't go throwing stones at Buch or McCain for doing "nothing" in response to a comment that Hillary and Obama would be dangerous at the helm in such matters when you live in a glass obstetrician's office because The Moron would be deserting valuable allies, gutting our military and intel assets, pretending threats that are there don't exist and damning us for the threats that he actually had to acknowledge.

And I was able to condense those 70 words into a simple "WWRPD" to which everyone--except supporters of The Moron--was able to comprehend.

"WWRPD" remains my critique. If you don't think The Moron would desert valuable allies, gut our military and intel assets, pretend threats that are there don't exist and/or damn us for the threats that he actually had to acknowledge I'd love to hear why you think this is so OR if you think he would and he would be correct to do so I would also be entertained by the exchange OR if you thiink he would desert allies etc and think its a foolish prospect that would be an intriguiing dialogue as well OR perhaps you might have another thought somehow dealing with the issue.

Alas, hope--when based on experience--is fleeting.

he also would have done the same thing Bush did, and what everyone else would have done in this instance.  Nothing.  Bush hasn't even mentioned it.  You would think that he would at least condemn someone.