Author Topic: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 6/30  (Read 436 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Michigan House passes bill that could make using wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-house-passes-bill-using-wrong-pronouns-felony-fineable-10000

A recently passed bill in Michigan could make it a felony to intimidate someone by intentionally using the wrong gender pronouns, according to some legal experts.

Michigan's state House of Representatives has passed bill HB 4474, a piece of legislation that criminalizes causing someone to feel threatened by words.

Under the new bill, offenders are "guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 5 years, or by a fine of not more than $10,000."

Michigan is trying to outdo California and New York.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail
https://www.dailyfetched.com/pedophile-antifa-member-who-stabbed-black-conservative-avoids-jail/

A Portland Antifa member and convicted pedophile avoided jail after pleading guilty on Thursday for stabbing a black conservative during the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots.

Antifa member, Blake David Hampe, 46, pleaded guilty in a sweetheart deal to felony second-degree attempted assault against the black conservative and will serve no jail time and instead receive three years of probation.

The charge was downgraded from the original felony second-degree assault charge, and the charge of unlawful use of a weapon was dropped in the plea deal.

During the height of far-left rioting in downtown Portland in 2020, Hampe was videoed stabbing Andrew Duncom, who was hospitalized and narrowly survived being paralyzed after the blade pierced inches from his spinal cord.

Talk about unequal justice.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail
https://www.dailyfetched.com/pedophile-antifa-member-who-stabbed-black-conservative-avoids-jail/

Talk about unequal justice.

Normal people are just going to have to supply their own brand of justice against these lunatics and their enablers in the Just Us system.

Just sayin'...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Michigan House passes bill that could make using wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-house-passes-bill-using-wrong-pronouns-felony-fineable-10000

Michigan is trying to outdo California and New York.

When my brother died in 2020, he was the last of my family who lived in Michigan. Since then, I have zero need to return to that sucking chest wound. Bitchmer and the morons who put her in office and kept her in office are well on their way to turning the Wolverine State into a pus-filled abortion.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
When my brother died in 2020, he was the last of my family who lived in Michigan. Since then, I have zero need to return to that sucking chest wound. Bitchmer and the morons who put her in office and kept her in office are well on their way to turning the Wolverine State into a pus-filled abortion.

Ditto with my former home state of Illinois. Have no need to visit, although I used to enjoy it once a year or so. Once Pritzker parked his fat butt in the Gooberor's mansion and Lori Lightweight took over Chicago (and the new Mayor is even worse), they made Illinois not worth visiting. During the Wuhan, they all flexed their inner fascist in the way they managed the state and city.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

It’s not a nice place to visit and you surely don’t want to live there  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Ditto with my former home state of Illinois. Have no need to visit, although I used to enjoy it once a year or so. Once Pritzker parked his fat butt in the Gooberor's mansion and Lori Lightweight took over Chicago (and the new Mayor is even worse), they made Illinois not worth visiting. During the Wuhan, they all flexed their inner fascist in the way they managed the state and city.

I drove through a chunk of Illinois on Sunday - entering just north of Rockford and exiting at St. Louis. I buy nothing when I'm traveling through Illinois, though I definitely make a point of making a "deposit."  :naughty:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.