Author Topic: Report: Kathy Griffin Caught Red-Handed Trying to Pretend She Had Coronavirus  (Read 510 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Report: Kathy Griffin Caught Red-Handed Trying to Pretend She Had Coronavirus
https://www.theamericanmirror.com/2020/03/report-kathy-griffin-caught-red-handed-trying-to-pretend-she-had-coronavirus/?utm_source=right-rail-trending

This is some hilarious irony, folks.

The extremely anti-Trump actress Kathy Griffin wasted zero time in blaming Trump for her supposedly contracting COVID-19, using it as another opportunity to attack the president for his “bad handling” of the virus.

Talk about a pathological liar.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Can’t get the page to load, but if true this is huge because the DUmmies posted an article saying she was in the hospital with classic symptoms and couldn’t get tested!!

This bullshit is pathological. Wow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Griffin said she recently returned from a Mexican vacation and experienced intense abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea and a cough. She said she was eventually directed to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and placed in its coronavirus isolation ward.

She had Montezuma's revenge and tried to spin it in a way to hurt the President's handling of the Chinese virus crisis.   What a ****.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020