Author Topic: VIDEO: Washington State Governor Claims Not to Know About Seattle Occupation  (Read 473 times)

Offline pjcomix

The governor of Washington, Jay Inslee, is either incredibly clueless or just plain deceptive when he claimed that he didn't hear about what has been all over the national news and social media. Namely that 6 blocks of Seattle has been occupied by radical groups after the police were forced to leave.

Either way, it is not a good look for Inslee. And to think he actually ran for president just a year ago. Perhaps Inslee should just turn over the governorship to the bouncing sign language guy. At least he is engaged in his job.

https://youtu.be/gwvrxfn6W7Y

Offline DLR Pyro

Is that sign language guy overdue for a bathroom break?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Poor guy. He's as clueless as Biden.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Poor guy. He's as clueless as Biden.

As Obama. Remember how Obama 1st heard of any scandals in his administration by watching the news reports on it? I think Inslee is using the same playbook.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Tess Anderson

Jay Inslee? Yes, he is  thick as a brick but he is playing dumb here - he is trying to bait Trump into sending the military to Seattle. They would end up killing some of these occupiers and then he could blame Trump.

A Seattle city council member let these people in in the first place and the mayor told the Seattle police to stand down. This will happen in other cities if they get away with it here.

Jay is special, he was hated in Congress to the point his own party redistricted him out. Unfortunate that he is not only governor of King/Pierce county but of all the state. Last month he wanted to require all residents to give their name and address when they went to a restaurant. :o