Author Topic: in the finest Democrat tradition, BabyDU being aborted  (Read 1350 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
in the finest Democrat tradition, BabyDU being aborted
« on: June 08, 2020, 11:28:01 AM »
It's going down soon.

My guess is because, rightly or wrongly, Skins sees some sort of disaster down the road, and not having BabyDU will give him one less thing to worry about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Muddling 2

Re: in the finest Democrat tradition, BabyDU being aborted
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 11:30:17 AM »
It would strain credulity to try to claim TWO Russian Hacks.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 12:39:02 PM »
It's going down soon.

My guess is because, rightly or wrongly, Skins sees some sort of disaster down the road, and not having BabyDU will give him one less thing to worry about.

Based on the haphazard way the site has been run, I don't think $kimmer really worried much if at all about it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »
The bright side is none of the libs, especially CW, deserves to have any sort of platform from which to state their worthless opinions.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 01:33:05 PM »
The bright side is none of the libs, especially CW, deserves to have any sort of platform from which to state their worthless opinions.

For some reason, he seems to be stepping very gingerly on hide5, as if he's afraid he'll offend somebody and get into trouble for it.  I guess FunkyZero got to him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 02:29:52 PM »
For some reason, he seems to be stepping very gingerly on hide5, as if he's afraid he'll offend somebody and get into trouble for it.  I guess FunkyZero got to him.

I have to admit, it's funny as hell watching that numb-nuts trying to play connect the dots with usernames. He's so obsessed, he thinks I'm someone else over at the H5 board. Somehow, he's convinced himself I stopped posting a year ago because of him. But anyway. thought I'd make an appearance as a nod to the unfortunate demise of DI and all that it could have been.
Cheers!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 03:37:20 PM »
Cheers!

The same to you; it's really good to see you back.

[deleted; forgot this wasn't a nonpublic forum]
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 09:07:33 AM »

I think Blue blocked him from posting after he threatened other Hide5 members.  He's done that to at least one other poster.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 11:16:46 AM »
that dolt "blue" already said she was going to reinstate Clod if DU jr went down.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 11:22:48 AM »
that dolt "blue" already said she was going to reinstate Clod if DU jr went down.

That lady's grabbing more than she can handle, and needs to handle.

If she banned the two main rectal apertures, the punk kid, and the Stan Marsh dude, the place'd become more mellow.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 11:30:31 AM »
That lady's grabbing more than she can handle, and needs to handle.

If she banned the two main rectal apertures, the punk kid, and the Stan Marsh dude, the place'd become more mellow.

My h5 account is still active but the site itself is pointless.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 12:52:00 PM »

It's Blue's board; hers to do with as she pleases.  I'm pretty satisfied with how she runs things, overall.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 12:59:02 PM »
DU Jr. did what it did because it was an alternative to what is a somewhat sizable DU site and was advertised there at the beginning. The h5 site is a spin off of a spin off and is only known by those who were still around after DI had become a shell of its former self. Sure you got a place, but you'll end up shaming the same libs (for the most part) over and over for however long it lasts.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »
That dolt "blue" already said she was going to reinstate Clod if DU Jr went down.

A possible alternative is that Clod Warrior could seek re-admittance to his original home, conservativeunderground.  I'm pretty sure they'd let him in if he groveled enough.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Johnny Rico

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 03:13:39 PM »
I was one of the more prolific posters on DI (my handle there was Juan Rico), but I tired of the site in 2017 and simply stopped posting.  It's funny, I just happened to be looking at DU the other day when I saw the post announcing that Skinner was shutting DI down.  I took one last look at it before it disappeared.

As to why he got rid of it I can only speculate, but I'm guessing that it was:

A) An embarrassment to him at this point, being so dominated by those on the Right.

B) Not bringing in any dough.

Oh, well.  It was fun for a while.   And making Hoyt look foolish (not that it was ever that difficult) was always amusing.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 06:24:35 AM »
I was one of the more prolific posters on DI (my handle there was Juan Rico), but I tired of the site in 2017 and simply stopped posting.  It's funny, I just happened to be looking at DU the other day when I saw the post announcing that Skinner was shutting DI down.  I took one last look at it before it disappeared.

As to why he got rid of it I can only speculate, but I'm guessing that it was:

A) An embarrassment to him at this point, being so dominated by those on the Right.

B) Not bringing in any dough.

Oh, well.  It was fun for a while.   And making Hoyt look foolish (not that it was ever that difficult) was always amusing.

Good to hear from you, sir.  You were missed.
Robert A. Heinlein