Author Topic: many of the youngsters on the streets of all races were nurtured by Obama  (Read 337 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member malaise (209,062 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213559721

You know that many of the youngsters on the streets of all races were nurtured by the Obama presidency. They can't be fooled as easily as others.

They observed decency and empathy.

Bye bye Don the criminally negligent, ignorant, incompetent uncouth Con!

Down you go and take the racist ReTHUGs with you.

:whatever:

The young people have been brainwashed by the left...

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (24,215 posts)

1. And I hope every single one of them VOTES

I sincerely wonder if there are large numbers of protesters or demonstrators that are still not going to vote?

Protesters or demonstrators, which is better?

4. Remember how he hosted the science students

and how all those little kids used to smile when they were around him.

he was replaced by the worst reality TV show ever and REAL destruction of values that are necessary in society.

He's about to feel the hatred , scorn and ridicule he shared out to everyone in his life.
ByeDon!

Star Member sarge43 (26,209 posts)

15. He's a bully, therefore, a coward.

Do you remember the second debate with Clinton?

When he got behind her, right in her intimate space, glaring and scowling. When she didn't react or even acknowledged him, he went and dry humped a chair. I've seen nature documentaries where frustrated beta male chimps behaved like that.

My hair stood on end. That creature can't be allowed anywhere near the White House. Yet here we are.

:bs:

16. I remember writing that he was stalking her

Won't forget it - he is one evil ****.

Star Member kimbutgar (12,748 posts)

6. As a teacher I agree

Kids were proud to Have President Obama. he made them feel good about themselves. I remember reading the scholastic news and there were articles about President Obama about being good citizens, doing well in school, believing in yourself etc.

In the three years of MF45 in scholastic there are scant articles about him nor does he ever deliver positive Thoughts to kids. The kids that grew up 2008-2016 that were school age had a good role model with MF45 not so much.

And funny at the school I work at the kids use MF45’s name as an insult to denote someone is being a jerk!

You mean the leftist education system and the leftist media pushed propaganda on the kids?

Star Member kimbutgar (12,748 posts)

9. You never see MF45 around kids not even his grandchildren

He has 8 I think. Why no pictures With grandchildren to soften him ?

Because the kids know he is a bad man. The Only picture I saw was with one of Ivankas daughter and the little girl looked stressed. No smile very grim look on her face. Maybe Ivanka doesn’t want her girls around him because of what he did to her? It’s just very strange.

The media does everything it can to slime the President. No photos are taking to make him 'Look Good', but are used to slander him at every possible moment.

Star Member panader0 (20,132 posts)

11. Agree about the nurtured by Obama part.

And now they are galvanized by the protests. The marchers will forevermore remember the
struggle they are going through. I see a more progressive liberal future if we can weather
the next few months. Hooray for the younger generation. My previously a-political daughter
has been protesting in Denver, getting woke. It's happening all over.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

DUpipo should be clamoring for the contact number/address of her weed supplier.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.