Author Topic: Note to Trump  (Read 520 times)

Offline Delmar

Note to Trump
« on: June 07, 2020, 03:31:10 PM »
Sun Jun 7, 2020, 03:19 PM
Smackdown2019 (458 posts)

Note to Trump

Near YOUR airport of Boston, soldiers gathered to quell a protest. They killed 5 Americans! Do you know the outcome of that engagement Game Show Host Trump? United States of America! That was the outcome of that massacre we Americans call "the Boston Massacre" on March 5, 1770.

Know what else Trump? A 747 did not land at YOUR airport that night. It is still flying around in your dense head of yours!

Know what else Trump? My second grader speaks better English that your kindergarten gibberish!
0 replies, 357 views
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213559282

This is your brain on drugs.  This guy has suffered one too many smackdowns.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Note to Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:39:31 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213559282

This is your brain on drugs.  This guy has suffered one too many smackdowns.

They should learn drinking homemade turpentine isn't good at any hour.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 04:01:14 PM »
Must be one of those bleach drinkers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jukin

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »
Know what else Trump? My second grader speaks better English that your kindergarten gibberish!

OK mister smarty DUchebag
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 09:09:23 PM »

Note to Trump

Near YOUR airport of Boston, soldiers gathered to quell a protest. They killed 5 Americans! Do you know the outcome of that engagement Game Show Host Trump? United States of America! That was the outcome of that massacre we Americans call "the Boston Massacre" on March 5, 1770.

Know what else Trump? A 747 did not land at YOUR airport that night. It is still flying around in your dense head of yours!

0 replies, 357 views

:english:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 08:26:35 AM »

Note to Trump

Near YOUR airport of Boston, soldiers gathered to quell a protest. They killed 5 Americans!
0 replies, 357 views
5 British subjects/colonists but go on...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke