Author Topic: Did $kimmer turn off baby DU?  (Read 936 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Did $kimmer turn off baby DU?
« on: June 07, 2020, 03:04:52 PM »
I can't get to the site no how, no way.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Did $kimmer turn off baby DU?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:16:22 PM »
Nope. Some were complaining about slowness this morning but I've had no issues there at all today.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 03:36:07 PM »
As of 3:35 p.m. central time Sunday, I'm still not able to get on.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 03:38:10 PM »
Nope. Some were complaining about slowness this morning but I've had no issues there at all today.

Strange. I've tried two different smartphones and two different computers. All I get is a page about animals or a referral to "discussion lists" on google.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 04:04:55 PM »
I think it may be an infected ad causing issues.  I use Opera on a Win 8.1 laptop with AdGuard and have had no issues today.

Just checked and it is also working with Opera on my Android phone.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 05:39:36 PM »
I signed on circa 5:30 p.m. Sunday, and got right on this time.  I use Chrome.

I'm hoping to burn a possible "hide" the next time the bitch Lavender Girl posts.

By the way, what is everybody on BabyDU talking about, advertisements?  I used to get the usual advertisements on BabyDU, but then a few months ago, they all disappeared and never came back.  To me BabyDU is like this place here.  No advertisements (not that I ever thought they were that much of a problem anyway).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 05:48:20 PM »
Well, now I can't get in again, circa 5:45 p.m.

I'd gotten in, but then being bored, left a few minutes later and came here, besides checking out the bongino report, and then after that decided to go to BabyDU again.

No go.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 12:25:50 PM »
Well, now I can't get in again, circa 5:45 p.m.

I'd gotten in, but then being bored, left a few minutes later and came here, besides checking out the bongino report, and then after that decided to go to BabyDU again.

No go.

I got right on yesterday evening and it's been working fine ever since.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 07:10:46 PM »
I expected DI to grow with President Donald Trump. What gives?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 11:41:41 AM »
DI working now -- even if I cannot post due to snot-nosed little baby lefty.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 12:49:00 PM »
Discussionist is closed is what I'm getting.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 12:51:04 PM »
Y'all did good. You took what Skin's hoped would be a place where libs could dominate the debate and forced the libs to flee by having to examine their own flawed beliefs. When that happened, it was just a matter of time.

Now you know, if you didn't already (and I suspect all of you did), why he has to keep DU a closed environment.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 01:21:31 PM »
Y'all did good. You took what Skin's hoped would be a place where libs could dominate the debate and forced the libs to flee by having to examine their own flawed beliefs. When that happened, it was just a matter of time.

Now you know, if you didn't already (and I suspect all of you did), why he has to keep DU a closed environment.

Of course. Their thinking is, "How could Trump have won? No one I know voted for him".