Author Topic: So my evangelical trump supporting bro asked me if I got paid by George soros  (Read 436 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
TEB (6,532 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213557498

So my evangelical trump supporting bro asked me if I got paid by George soros

So I called him to see if he wanted to hook up to swim this afternoon with his grandkids or step grandkids not sure how that works. He finds it aggravating that I and four vet friends went to support Mr Floyd’s memory and his family and others who have had police violence delivered upon them. He was like what would have happened if it went violent.

I replied no the police were not violent. He informed me these protesters breaking up public property and looting is a sin. I responded Christ broke up the temple with the money changers and kicked their asses. Now there is a dude I’d like to protest with.

We Wore our unit t shirts and hats and went and protested for 3 hours other day. He informed me I should be getting a check from George. Although I forgot to make a sign my one friend made one. That read I can’t breathe.

I said bro I protested pro bono. He hung up the phone.  I guess he will not be hooking up with us. At noon to swim at the quarry I told him we put up a new rope to swing off of.

:???:

Bobstandard (5 posts)

18. This reads like New Yorker poem

The last line Kills me.

:thatsright:

TEB (6,532 posts)

12. If you lived close

You would be invited we need many hands to help put the chocolate lab load on the infallible raft.

:mental:

Star Member agingdem (1,796 posts)

13. does he know who George Soros is?

or is George Soros a brand name like Kleenex or Lysol?...

mwb970 (10,448 posts)

17. I would cut off any trump cultist in my family.

Life is too short to deal with that. They are unreachable in any case.

panfluteman (1,203 posts)

19. From My Studies of Christian History and Origins

It seems to me that the original Jesus movement (not the later Christian church that Paul founded) was primarily a Messianic resistance movement against Rome. It is one of the great ironies of history that the same spiritual revolutionary who rose up against Rome, Jesus Christ, would have his spiritual and religious regeneration movement - regeneration of Judaism, that is - co-opted by the very empire he rose up against.

:whatever:

Star Member SaveOurDemocracy (3,738 posts)

21. It's ONLY the Koch Bros who fund protests. (Think tea party idiots)

Have fun cooling off with the Boog!

:bs:

Progressive Jones (1,849 posts)

23. I have a neighbor who believes all the Soros bullshit that he's been fed.

So does his dishonorably discharged former Marine son.

The son told me he was going to print up white t-shirts with the word "Vigilante"
on them, so "we can go downtown and stop the looters". He also claims that he put a sign in his front lawn
warning looters that he "Shoots First, and Asks Questions Later". I'll take a spin past his house and see. If he did put up such a sign, I will bet that at least one word is mis-spelled.

To my knowledge, dishonorably discharged military members are prohibited from having firearms, but I could be wrong.

There were about 8 stores hit by "looters" across our city of 150,000.
Police have attributed all incidents to a local street gang as robberies, not rioting looters.
Security videos have supported this.

:thatsright:

yaesu (4,016 posts)

27. I haven't talked to my evilgelical brother in years so don't need to hear that religious nutjob crap

Moostache (7,264 posts)

29. I stopped caring about him at "evangelical"...I simply read that as "hopelessly bigoted hypocrite"

My family has its own wing of religious fundie nut bags and I give them absolutely no peace when I am within ear shot of them. They are bigots, hate-filled drones of a seriously sick persuasion.

They are the problem, not the solution.

You are kinder than I, kudos sir.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
TEB (6,532 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213557498

So my evangelical trump supporting bro asked me if I got paid by George soros

So I called him to see if he wanted to hook up to swim this afternoon with his grandkids or step grandkids not sure how that works. He finds it aggravating that I and four vet friends went to support Mr Floyd’s memory and his family and others who have had police violence delivered upon them. He was like what would have happened if it went violent.

I replied no the police were not violent. He informed me these protesters breaking up public property and looting is a sin. I responded Christ broke up the temple with the money changers and kicked their asses. Now there is a dude I’d like to protest with.

We Wore our unit t shirts and hats and went and protested for 3 hours other day. He informed me I should be getting a check from George. Although I forgot to make a sign my one friend made one. That read I can’t breathe.

I said bro I protested pro bono. He hung up the phone.  I guess he will not be hooking up with us. At noon to swim at the quarry I told him we put up a new rope to swing off of.

How much did George Soros pay you?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Progressive Jones (1,849 posts)

23. I have a neighbor who believes all the Soros bullshit that he's been fed.

So does his dishonorably discharged former Marine son.

The son told me he was going to print up white t-shirts with the word "Vigilante"
on them, so "we can go downtown and stop the looters". He also claims that he put a sign in his front lawn
warning looters that he "Shoots First, and Asks Questions Later". I'll take a spin past his house and see. If he did put up such a sign, I will bet that at least one word is mis-spelled.

To my knowledge, dishonorably discharged military members are prohibited from having firearms, but I could be wrong.

There were about 8 stores hit by "looters" across our city of 150,000.
Police have attributed all incidents to a local street gang as robberies, not rioting looters.
Security videos have supported this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Gotta love a dumbass who misspells the word, misspelled!

What a world we live in!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Either Evange-Bro yanked TEB's chain or this :bouncy: was poured from a Thunderbird bottle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
TEB

I responded Christ broke up the temple with the money changers and kicked their asses.

Removing individuals who are performing illegal activities in your own house is the same as protesters breaking into stores and churches and stealing, setting things on fire, and defacing property?

Interesting take.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.