Author Topic: Poor Lives Do Matter  (Read 469 times)

Offline Delmar

Poor Lives Do Matter
« on: June 07, 2020, 12:12:17 PM »
Sun Jun 7, 2020, 09:45 AM
DanieRains (1,392 posts)

Poor Lives Matter

This movement would really scare the crap out of the 1%.

Our owners.

They need the police to keep the poor, and our screwed over kids in line.

Please rec.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213557564

Poor lives do matter.  I don't know all the particulars of George Floyd's financial situation but I figure since he was a fentanyl and meth user and that he was busted while trying to buy a pack of smokes with a counterfeit bill, he probably wasn't a member of the 1%.  The police that are the suspects in his death were fired from their jobs and arrested within a very very short period of time.  Then, people all over the country rose up and raised hell about his death.  There hasn't been a trial yet but I haven't seen anything so far that would lead me to believe that there isn't going to justice in this case.

Jeffrey Eipstein, on the other hand, was worth something like 500 million dollars.  He got killed by a knee on his neck by some law enforcement type months ago.  No arrests.  No outrage.  No call for justice.

Poor lives matter more than rich lives.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Poor Lives Do Matter
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 01:05:09 PM »
Jeeze DUmie, know you own memes!

It is poor BLACK lives matter!  If you say ANYTHING other than BLACK, you is a rassist.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 01:43:05 PM »
Quote from:
irisblue

2. Occupy Wall Street?

Oh yeah, that was that movement that Obama and a bunch of Democrat governors and mayors put down with the use of strong law enforcement methods and some military force.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 02:07:55 PM »
Oh yeah, that was that movement that Obama and a bunch of Democrat governors and mayors put down with the use of strong law enforcement methods and some military force.

OWS became "The Resistance", which splintered into Antifa and BLM. :)